Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla and SM have similar statements

Started by Frederic2k1, February 13, 2008, 03:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Below is a picture of what I believe Tesla was going to do in New Jersey.   Basically a tank circuit that uses the Earth as the inductor and his bifilar capacitor winding as the capacitor.  The currents in the Earth would be trying to get to his capacitor via the burried legs within the ring/magnifier:  but some are intercepted by what he called his current magnifier.  These currents were then caused to circle around the magnifier before getting to the inside of the magnifier and becoming part of the lc oscillator current.  The negative pressure of the Earth's electrons trying to fill the void created by the oscillator.  By inductively coupling to this magnifier current he could not only tap it to overcome resistance of the circuit but also control the oscillators amplitude by changing the reluctance of the magnifier.  
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Spoodily

A word from Tesla in relation to SM statements.

QuoteMy most important invention from a practical point of view is a new form of tube with apparatus for its operation. In 1896 I brought out a high potential targetless tube which I operated successfully with potentials up to 4 million volts from '96 to '98. This device was adopted by many imitators and with slight modifications it is employed even now in all research laboratories and scientific institutions here and in other countries, and virtually all atomic investigations are carried on with it. At a later period I managed to produce very much higher potentials up to 18 million volts, and then I encountered unsurmountable difficulties which convinced me that it was necessary to invent an entirely different form of tube in order to carry out successfully certain ideas I had conceived. This task I found far more difficult than I had expected, not so much in the construction as in the operation of the tube. For many years I was baffled in my efforts, although I made a steady slow progress. Finally though, I was rewarded with complete success and I produced a tube which it will be hard to improve further. It is of ideal simplicity, not subject to wear and can be operated at any potential, however high, that can be produced. It will carry heavy currents, transform any amount of energy within practical limits, and it permits easy control and regulation of the same. I expect that this invention, when it becomes known, will be universally adopted in preference to other forms of tubes, and that it will be the means of obtaining results undreamed of before. Among others, it will enable the production of cheap radium substitutes in any desired quantity and will be, in general, immensely more effective in the smashing of atoms and the transmutation of matter. I am hopeful that it will be possible by its use to carry out a process in which there should be no misses whatever, but only hits. However, this tube will not open up a way to utilize atomic or subatomic energy for power purposes. According to the physical truth I have discovered there is no available energy in atomic structure, and even if there were any, the input will always greatly exceed the output, precluding profitable, practical use of the liberated energy.

Some papers have reported that I had promised to give a full description of my tube and its accessories on the present occasion. This has caused me a considerable annoyance-as, owing to some obligations I have undertaken regarding the application of the tube for important purposes, I am unable to make a complete disclosure now. But as soon as I am relieved of these obligations a technical description of the device and of all the apparatus will be given to scientific institutions.

There is one more discovery which I want to announce at this time, consisting of a new method and apparatus for the obtainment of vacua exceeding many times the highest heretofore realized. I think that as much as one-billionth of a micron can be attained. What may be accomplished by means of such vacua is a matter of conjecture, but it is obvious that they will make possible the production of much more intense effects in electron tubes. My ideas regarding the electron are at variance with those generally entertained. I hold that it is a relatively large body carrying a surface charge and not an elementary unit. When such an electron leaves an electrode of extremely high potential and in very high vacuum, it carries an electrostatic charge many times greater than the normal. This may astonish some of those who think that the particle has the same charge in the tube and outside of it in the air. A beautiful and instructive experiment has been contrived by me showing that such is not the case, for as soon as the particle gets out into the atmosphere it becomes a blazing star owing to the escape of the excess charge. The great quantity of electricity stored on the particle is responsible for the difficulties encountered in the operation of certain tubes and the rapid deterioration of the same.

Nikola Tesla

Frederic2k1

Hey guys,

I've just found a scope shot of a conventionel spark gap:

And you are right, aleks. It is really a saw-tooth signal. The question is now, what is the benefit of using such a signal. In one of the several topics on this board you mentioned something, that is not going out of my head.

The magnitude of induced voltage in a conductor is mainly depending on di / dt. So in a sawtooth signal the first induced voltage is bigger on the rising as back-emf induced voltage in the falling part of the signal.

Im not really sure if that is the direction of that what you mentioned a weeg ago or so. Please correct me if my statement was incorrect.

regards

aleks

Quote from: Frederic2k1 on April 12, 2008, 03:48:06 PM
The magnitude of induced voltage in a conductor is mainly depending on di / dt. So in a sawtooth signal the first induced voltage is bigger on the rising as back-emf induced voltage in the falling part of the signal.
Well, I was not thinking about induction that much. My main idea is that sharp attack transient of saw-tooth strikes atomic lattice strongly: that's why on spark gap plot you've shown the current starts to rise a bit later after voltage spike: I think it struggles with atomic lattice (that's not talking about time it takes to ionize air - which is probably not included in the picture). This struggling is what produces acoustic (phonon) pressure waves (that are most likely slower than electricity to a high margin) which give a rise to DC acoustic component which is I think a new phenomenon standing behind overunity in TPU we are discussing here.

The idea to use saw-tooth is to cause attack transient without as short release transient. This will create periodic "action" that is directed into a single direction. In this respect square waves are unuseful, because they are also producing "counter" action.

I do not think saw-tooth is fully related to the spark gap picture you've posted. The perspective I'm talking about is a bit wider: it is about acoustic (phonon) non-equilibrium created by a sharp attack transient, without an opposing non-equilibrium caused by a sharp release. Well, spark gap does look like a saw-tooth, but its release is shorter than I would opt for. I think Otto's TPU=ECD is close to the required operation mode (with 400V MOSFET spike discharges with an ultra-sharp attack and comparably slow release - however, I would try to get rid of insane oscillations on the release stage right after the initial spike happens).

Non-equilibrium is an important concept here since as much energy you can invest into creating non-equilibrium (which can be modeled with a Dirac delta function) means as much powerful DC component you can get during this non-equilibrium. The only thing to do this is to have as short attack transient and as high power as possible (power is important since having high voltage at micro amperage won't create much phonon interactions - there should be some reasonable balance between voltage and amperage).

Below is an example of how I see it. Each spike leads to phonon non-equilibrium which can be modeled as Dirac delta function or gaussian curve. I've included "reflections" which is my deduction from Otto's TPU=ECD plots. It seems that non-equilibrium is usually accompanied by "reflections" that may be a result of initial spike bouncing back and forth over the wire. Note that JL Naudin also got similar results: http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/sclxmtr.htm

It should be understood by you that "sine-waves" on the oscilloscope are not born in the circuitry: these sinewaves are potentials created by phonon non-equilibriums, which produce DC acoustic waves (also known as scalar waves, gravity, radiant energy, etc). This is the true energy source in my opinion, of course it breaks laws of conservation since these potentials create energy: electrons and ions may accelerate in these fields without affecting the field itself.