Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Youtube videos of actual wireless power transfer via Teslacoils

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2008, 02:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Earthrise

Here is a link to Marin Soljačić's work in transmitting power wirelessly at MIT.
//http://www.technologyreview.com/read_article.aspx?ch=specialsections&sc=emerging08&id=20248
Tesla demonstrated the same kind of technology in 1899.

cristache

I was always wondering if one put a tesla coil in the middle as a transmitter and couple 4-5 others around will all the outside coils power their own light bulbs the same?
And if yes is the power input in the transmitter the same?
If the answer is yes to both then the aether it behaves like an incompressible fluid and all vibrations are transmitted all around with same intensity no matter how many receivers you have

Haliburton

wireless power concept seems very simple even over long distances....

If you point two speakers at each other it will transfer the sound waves to the other speaker.

The receiving coil in the speaker will then turn it back into usable energy that it received from the sound waves hitting the cone.

Now from what i have seen they have speakers that you can pin point like a laser beam that let sound waves travel at long distances without breaking up

I do not know if its ever been tried but it sounds like it may work as long as the path for the sound stayed clear!

omnispace

There's something I've been wondering about, with these wireless Tesla transmitters.  If the bottom of the transmitter secondary (not primary!) is connected to the bottom of the receiving coil (creating a common ground point), does that affect output power?  Has anyone tried this?

omnispace