Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Utilization of Radiant Energy 1901 Nikola Tesla - test 4

Started by FreeEnergy, February 28, 2008, 10:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

8) Look what i found guys. description is copied and pasted below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTQmBbM--PU

OOOK, if you made it through my other videos you have finally made it to my results video,... results soo far video(only 4 days!!) lol. In this video I will show you that the circuit does contain usable energy in a positive voltage and negative voltage on either capacitor. In the first part of the video I show a multimeter connected first to the reverse/positive voltage side of the circuit which reads 2.007 and slowly starts to regain energy as you watch, I point out that it is a slow process, I then test the normal negative voltage side of the circuit showing that its voltage is lower than the positive side. I then show a high pitched buzzer making an annoying sound which means that there is energy in the circuit!!! I test it on both sides to show that even though the capacitors are charged in opposite directions there is still energy there. When I tested this circuit a few days earlier, it was extremely exciting because you are proving something that would seem not to exist and I thank Tesla for showing us this 100 yrs ago.

In the second part of the video I show you my circuit which has come about through assuming that positive and negative energies are hitting the plate and from my results I have proved myself correct. The plates are charged by positive and negative particles and the charging/discharging circuit uses the diodes to split them up and keep themselves from canceling eachother out, which would make my set up less effective. I also show that I am trying to make the setup as accurate as possible by recording my results,times, and matierial variables that can affect the input and output of the charging/discharging circuit.

Though it has only been 4 days of testing I have found that Tesla was always right about what he said(i never doubted him!). This apparatus gives off a decent amount of energy if allowed to charge.
In 4 days my circuit has gone from 0v to 4.6v which is quite fast for knowing that i only used 2 insulated HVAC plates which dont conduct as good as copper plates.
Again i leave the simple equations for you to see what my results have given me:::::::::::::::::::

reversed voltage(positive)= ~1v/a day
normal voltage(negative)= ~.5v/a day

after 4 days of testing I had 4.6v in reversed voltage side. and 1.73v in the normal voltage side. After showing you that there is energy the caps went down to about 2v and began charging again.
This is only the begginning, maybe more plates will yeild faster charging and more voltage!!.

PLEASE LEAVE ANY COMMENTS TO HELP ME AS WELL AS THE REST OF THE PEOPLE WHO CHECK MY VIDEOS OUT. I HOPE YOU WERE INSPIRED TO DO THE SAME RESEARCH, IF YOU DO SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE, TO HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

tinu

@ FreeEnergy,

I appreciate your dedication and hard work!
Since you ask for comments, find them bellow:

EM pollution is an impediment of our times to such experiments. The issue is that one can not be sure if the energy collected comes from cosmic rays or from man-made EM sources. An oscilloscope (and spectral analyzer) may reveal many of existing EM sources. Far country-side locations might be somehow helpful in getting rid of most EM noise sources because the amplitude of the signals is greatly reduced. However, powerful signals like those of TV and radio broadcast stations, radars etc. will still be felt. A heavily shielded room /Faraday cage (many EM laboratories have one) will provide a much better environment.  I dislike bringing bad news but I suspect the energy you collect mainly comes from the power mains. For testing it would be enough to replace the plates with a simple conducting wire and to place it around, in several locations. When close to a wall socket you?ll be able to notice a great improvement in charging the capacitor. If you are going to replace the electrolytic capacitors with better (and a much smaller) ones, the voltage will quickly go up to around 155V (US) respectively 311V (Europe). Another good candidate for the EM noise that you might actually collect is the bulbs, especially if power-saving types (gas discharge driven by a several kHz oscillator). They create a field of several hundreds volt per meter and when I explored it, for an 18W lamp at 23kHz, I was able to collect quite high voltages (up to 600V, limited to the maximum rated voltage for the capacitors I used) as well as quite a lot of power (up to 0.6W, at around 60-70V collected this time on a .08F electrolytic).
It is quite difficult to conduct a clean experiment as to eliminate the above-like.
Moreover, even in the total absence of EM man-made fields, the existing natural gradient of about 100V/m will be still felt although at very low power levels. This is another impeding factor that one has to account for before being sure it?s about cosmic ray energy.
When finally reaching the realm of rays and particles, they indeed surely exist and manifest at around ground level but most of them comes from natural decay of radioactive elements in earth (mostly radon) and only a small percentage comes from cosmos. This is a long known fact and it was observed since electroscope was invented then noticed that it will slowly discharge over time. However, the power levels of natural background radiation are absolutely insignificant, which is actually good because if it wasn?t that way life could not have evolved to the actual forms.

Cheers,
Tinu

hartiberlin

Hi Hackerclub,
well done,
but you need not to insulate the plates...
You need to have 2 metal plates on
an high voltage electret foil in the center...

This way the metal plates are always charged to high voltage and attract free electrons and free ions from the air which charge your caps much better.
Also don?t use LEDs as they have a much too high threshold voltage.
Use very fast Shottky diodes like the MUR4xxxx
series..
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Did you charge up first anything with High Voltage ?
You need to condition a plastic acrylic foil to get an electret first with putting 2 metalplates onto the acryl foil and heat it and put about 3 to 20 KiloVolts onto it and let it cool, while the high voltage is still on.

This way you make an electret foil which charges up later ( without the high voltage power supply)
the metal plates and attracts free electrons and ions from the air.

This way you will get much faster charging !
Then you need of course 2 wires down from the attic to your room,
one for the positive plate and one for the negative plate.
You can then use the same cap circuit with the diodes,
but better use faster Shottky diodes.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Kabuto

This thread needs a link to the Instructables page I found it on. You can find it here. I build this and left a comment on that page. Mine was double the size from the Instructable. It worked, but as tinu said, It could be from man-made EM radiation.

Hartiberlin, the Tesla patent this was based off of can be seen here. It states that the plate(s) need to be insulated.