Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Closed chamber Stirling engine generator.

Started by Groundloop, February 29, 2008, 07:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groundloop

Justalabrat,

This was a great video! :-) A linear Stirling engine powering a lot of LEDs. Do you know if Youtube user "lecorfec" has a web site?

Regards,
Groundloop.

Justalabrat

No, i was just surfing youtube and thought it might fit this thread.

:)

Artic_Knight

i hope i have not joined this discussion too late. i myself am interested in owning a sterling engine but i have some ideas that may help in the overall usage and development of this.

i have a very low power idea for air conditioning systems its current tech too!
i seen these plastic advertising boards on the road, they have hollow channels or straw like structures to them, they come in black,. there is a tutorial on how to convert them to solar hot water heaters! if we use this and a large partially insulated bladder (the ground will also insulate) we can store a substantial amount of heat from the roof. use this hot water coupled with a radient style heating system for the house at the cost of just one 6v water pump! this can be coupled with a 20watt solar panel and a car battery, connected to a thermostat we can also use a cold water cooling system, this can be cold water powering a normal coil based ac system. again powered by 6volt water pump convection controls most of the system (hot air rises cold sinks) now what excess heat we have can be used for the sterling and the cold water can come from a ground loop geothermal (stays 56f or less) we have a virtually free heating and air system and during periods of excess we can power a sterling :D

the down side to the AC portion of this system is that its a bit costly as ive designed, geothermal and ground bladders arent cheep. but i think we can create a "helper system" that can keep our current AC system from turning on so much with some cheeply salvaged parts and again with a sterling can produce some electricity too!

what do you think?

jadaro2600

Stirlings are some of the easier engines to build.  I'm surprised there aren't more being employed at nuclear facilities,.. anywhere geothermal.