Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR returns to the internet cyberwaves

Started by Doctor Whodini, March 01, 2008, 08:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

Quote from: Doctor Whodini on May 11, 2008, 12:51:19 PM
Not necessarily, the engines are contained within the base of the sphere. The exhaust of the engines could easily be vented to space. The oxygen can be liquified and stored in tanks. Diesel fuel is of course stored in tanks. Personally, I don't see an issue.

Bill

G'day Bill,

It is not as simple as that. The use of diesel motors in space brings a whole host of problems with it that make the idea impractical, if not impossible. That is why no-one is using them in space stations. You say the oxygen can be carried in ranks. Yes they could, but these tanks have to be very high pressure tanks which are incredibly heavy and have a small payload. There is nor a lot if oxygen in a bottle that is used for welding and you know how heavy they are. Secondly diesel motors run on air, a mixture of gases that contains 80 % Nitrogen. Using pure oxygen in a diesel motor will wreck it in a short time so you now have to carry a gas that will dilute the oxygen as well.

Believe me, the German engineers that designed this device would have never contemplated using diesel motors as a power source. Besides since when have they been using diesel motors in aircraft? A gasoline motor has far more power and a lot less weight. I don't know where your information comes from. In my view the whole idea is nonsense. If the device was real, and there seems to be some evidence that it was, diesel motors were NOT part of the design.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

infringer

Hons made some excellent points I too feel diesel is a bit far from the power source used to run these crafts if it was space flight they were trying to achive...

The new plasma model however seems like it may be applicable... I almost wonder if Mercury or ferromagnetic fluids may not be a driving force behind FE/OU/Propulsion type physics...

One would assume that ferrofluid in conjuction with magnetics and mecury in conjunction with hot and cold may prove useful in certain applications to possibly generate the extra motion required for making a full revolution on a gravitic or magnetic motor and with the talk of plasma ufo application I am all too curious....

Anyhow thanks for sharing your ideas and the progressive technology no matter how accurate they may be.

-infringer-
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Cap-Z-ro

Hey Bill,

I appreciate your input and enthusiasm...I am a firm believer that one idea can lead to or spark another idea or concept...keep the stream of consciousness going.

Regards...

Doctor Whodini

Hans,

You're quite right about the Nitrogen. Liquid Oxygen, Liquid Nitrogen and Diesel fuel perhaps? The most efficient power plant of the day was probably the diesel engine in terms of operating time? Can it be made to run in space given proper plumbing? I think it can.

The high ground of the day would be the upper rarefied atmosphere:
http://books.google.com/books?id=82mGEoJj3ooC&pg=PA162&lpg=PA162&dq=diesel+engines+supercharger+rarefied+atmo&source=web&ots=ZUY4IX8X-d&sig=MzHnFORfInue0xZhrftc2tpJvqo&hl=en

"... the rarefied air of the upper atmosphere caused loss of power, as well as aerodynamic difficulties. The problem was overcome with a supercharger, which in effect was a pump that drew in the thin air and compressed it to sea-level equivalent, or sometimes higher. ..."

So, the use of a supercharger addresses this upper atmosphere issue.

Bill

z.monkey

Howdy,

Next on the Muppet Show...
"Supercharged Diesels in Space"...
Come on, this is CooKoo Pops...

The Nazis knew about nuclear technology.  It is far more feasible that they used a crude form of deuterium fission to power the Flugkreisel.  The Vril Society supposedly had alien knowledge and I doubt that aliens would have told them to build a saucer with der Laderdieselmotor.  A turbine powered saucer would be more in step with the technology at the end of the war like the ME-262.  But, of course, that is not going to work in space.  The information that I have on alien propulsion and power generation suggests that the use a radioactive form of copper in their reactors.  The inertia canceling device is a pair of large, heavy counter rotating disks that are most of the mass of the saucer.  Once the inertia canceling device is spun up it takes tiny little propulsive forces to propel the craft.  This is the  crux of the antigravity technology, the inertia canceling device.  With out that you might as well use wings to fly...

haben Sie einen guten Tag...
Gesegnet, Br?der Sein...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!