Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR returns to the internet cyberwaves

Started by Doctor Whodini, March 01, 2008, 08:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor Whodini

Hello all,

As oil reaches a $126 a barrel, what other energy prospects are on the horizon?

Dr. Ted Loder, chief science advisor of the Orion Project is my guest on the PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR:
http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-progressive-tech/index.php

Dr. Loder retired in May 2005 as a Professor Emeritus from the University of New Hampshire, Dept. of Earth Sciences and the Institute for the Study of Earth, Oceans, and Space.

The Orion Project is a non-profit 501c3 foundation dedicated to transforming the world's energy/social crisis into a world of healthy, sustainable abundance. Our goal is to inform, educate, and help supply all peoples of our planet with sustainable, non-polluting power. To accomplish this task we are searching out and supporting the development of new, clean energy technologies that can bring this vision forward in our world.

Produced by Vortex Network News.

Bill

---
William S. Alek, INTALEK, INC.
7760 E. State Rte 69 Ste C5-381
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
PHONE: 928.255.0198
  URL: http://www.intalek.com/

sparks

Great Platform!  Go for it big time.  I have been posting alot of free energy theories down in Steven Mark's Device.  What I have come to understand is that a spark will act as a catalyst for the translation of potential energy from mass.   The proof is in understanding that a radio broadcast investing 4watts of energy is able to excite incredible amounts of matter.  4watts of energy investment can cause megatons of mass to vibrate.  Trying to develop a demonstration device for the energy catalyst properties of a spark.  Good luck and god bless.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

hansvonlieven

Quote from: Doctor Whodini on April 27, 2008, 07:58:26 PM
Well, according to the stories I heard, the Haunebu I was powered by three Mercedes Diesel engines. Lets hypothesize that each Diesel engine outputs up to 250 HP, then we have up to 750 HP available to drive the propulsion system. Now, converting horsepower to kilowatts, we get approximately 560 KW, or a bit over a half of megawatt. We're looking at a fair amount of power to drive this type of propulsion system. The advantage we have with this technology is that it gives us the proverbial "high ground", in other words, we can go into space with this technology, where planes can't go. This is why I think this technology is classified above the atom bomb.

http://wapedia.mobi/en/High_ground

Bill

What a silly notion. How can you go into space with three diesel motors supplying the power? Where do you get the oxygen from to operate these motors? Get real. However it was done, this was NOT the way.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Doctor Whodini

Not necessarily, the engines are contained within the base of the sphere. The exhaust of the engines could easily be vented to space. The oxygen can be liquified and stored in tanks. Diesel fuel is of course stored in tanks. Personally, I don't see an issue.

Bill

Localjoe

... You know were not ufo haters here we just arent stupid either were all inventors or techs so ... not -nonsense ideas may behoove you to show the group in the future.

now this is quality programming http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEAGmBRC1dc
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..