Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Z-Machine

Started by z.monkey, March 03, 2008, 02:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

I knew what you ment ZMonkey. I guess you also find the reaction to the link curious. Oh well.

RunningBare

This machine provides an output pulse of 290 TERAWATTS, in about 100 nanoseconds.  But the kicker to this story is that it only consumes an amount of power equivalent to power 100 average homes for 2 minutes

The kicker is this is not OU, it is storing energy over a period of minutes and releasing that energy over a period of nanoseconds, thats an extremely short pulse compared to 2 minutes charge time.

nanoseconds, 1e-9 seconds , compare that with 2 minutes of energy consumed by 100 average homes.

Doug1

So how many watts does 100 homes use for 2 minutes, who's homes are they using to average it by? With out knowing exactly what you are comparing it with for power put in compared to power out you can only assume it is under 100% or at 100%.
  Why mention the output in TW and not the input in KW? None the less the marx gen is interesting. Hard to do i would imagine.

z.monkey

OK, Lets do the math...
We will convert the two power readings to Watt Hours.
Let's say that the average American household is using 5 Kilowatts.

5000 Watts X 100 Homes X 2 Minutes (0.034 hours) = 16,666.67 Watt Hours

The Z Machine output is 290 Terawatts  X 100 Nanoseconds  =
                                 (2.9E+14 Watts) X (1.67E-12 Hours)   = 483 Watt Hours

Ding Ding Ding, We have a winner.

RunningBare is RIGHT!  This machine is extraordinarily wasteful.

Looks like I have been hoodwinked by the Man again.

Sorry Stefan, your right too.  This machine should be condemned as a backward thinking waste of taxpayer dollars which is used to research weapons detonators.

You can just delete this whole thread if you want to,

But, it does make really cool sparks...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Koen1

Lol well yes I imagine cool sparks is certainly one thing you'll get.  ;D

And depending on how exactly you discharge that flippin hellishly high voltage
you can easily produce strong bursts of X-rays or even nastier radiation...
I sure as hell wouldn't want to be anywhere near that thing when those
"geniuses" at Sandia start blasting away, unless they allow me a good
thick lead shield... ;)