Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Motors

Started by Skorch13, March 03, 2008, 05:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skorch13

I have a simple design for a motor that should run itself, after getting "kickstarted". I would post a picture but it's so easy all you guys would have one...I plan on making a small prototype in the next week or so and was wondering how to prove this device ran at OverUnity.

I was going to hook up a light bulb to one output and the electromagnet input to the other. I can get current out of my motor both mechanically or electrically. Is one preferable to the other for demonstration purposes? I also want to prove it doesn't run on stray RF or stealing power from the lines. Would a video of this motor running a load in the middle of nowhere sufficiently prove that?

My motor follows all known laws of physics and is extremely simple.

I tested the principle of my idea earlier and had a "positive" result, meaning I got the desired reaction to my action. I just want to make sure my name is stamped on this design before releasing it on the world and proving that it is in fact a OverUnity motor.

The big drawback to this design is it's danger level. It may be simplistic but the amperage ( very low voltage output ) will be high and the magnets will rip fillings out of your teeth. Any help on how to avoid these dangers would be great. I think I need to cover the entire motor in a Faraday Cage to prevent dangerous EM leakage. I think the Faraday Cage would also prevent "lightning" from arcing off the contacts and into the air.

I plan to use this device to make "bank" by selling power back to the power company so I will release a freely available working schematic, here, once I have my first check from Edison.

A design feature i would like to incorporate...Magnetic Bearings to reduce friction losses and allow my motor to run at speeds that would melt ball bearings. Anyone who hooks me up with a feasible magnetic bearing will be the first to receive a copy of the working plans.

I'm offline until next Friday night so I hope to have less vague results to post in this thread soon.

hartiberlin

If your motor can power itsself
and still power a light bulb,
that would be nice.
Yes, show a video of a working prototype
with no hidden battery and make sure you film it
from all sides, so one can see, that there are
no hidden energy sources.

Regards , Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Skorch13

Hi,
I spent the week refining my design. I am confident it will work so I'll post a "HAHA, I did it" here when I do it, with links to my website where you can buy these wonderful devices. I might get distracted with my design for a magnetic bearing but that is also going to be for sale on my wonderful website.

Thanks for playing I'm taking my brain, with my electronics degree, and going home now. Good Luck you guys'll need it.

P.S. I read a post from a rookie claiming that the Electrical formulas didn't "interweave". I'm still LOL.

Simple question. What happens to a compass in the Bermuda triangle ( SOMETIMES ) ? It becomes a motor...by spinning relentlessly around in circles. As soon as you recognize the force that nullifies magnetism, like in the triangle, you guys might be on your way to something other than a pie in the sky circle jerk. Einstein was also working on something very similar when he died of natural causes...To be great you have to stand on the shoulders of giants.