Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nightlifes wacked out ideas.

Started by nightlife, March 05, 2008, 12:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Formula1, you may have something there. Let me think about it for a while and i will get back to you with a more thought out opinion. Not that my opinion should be ever be considered, considering my idiotic ideas I have already posted. LOL

nightlife

I do have one idea that has no choice but to work but I am not ready to post it do to needing a patent first. I would have already applied for one but my education level to properly describe it and tells the spec's of it are very lacking and I need help with them.

It is a pulse motor but one unlike that that I have ever seen before and based on the out put of those that are similar, this one will be far more powerful and have a much higher efficiency rating. At least double if not more then any I have seen. Guaranteed!

Formula1

Quote from: nightlife on March 14, 2008, 12:37:38 AM
I do have one idea that has no choice but to work but I am not ready to post it do to needing a patent first. I would have already applied for one but my education level to properly describe it and tells the spec's of it are very lacking and I need help with them.

It is a pulse motor but one unlike that that I have ever seen before and based on the out put of those that are similar, this one will be far more powerful and have a much higher efficiency rating. At least double if not more then any I have seen. Guaranteed!

I can make a gif for you to show how it would work
I need a description though,
I can understand if your resistant to post it since if you were to, people might steal it....

I am pretty sure the machine in my other thread is sure to work, it seems flawless....
-If I had more Patience and an understanding on how electronic timers worked, I would build it.,. unfortunately.....

Personally, now I just want to see an infinite energy creator made rather then have to build it myself....
-I would like to make it, but right now the world has more problems then my greed needs the money...
--Though I would like to use publicity to make inventing a highschool education or even from childhood (its more important then money in the long run)
--Now I'm just trying to get other people to make it...

nightlife

Formula1, I don?t want a patent for the money. I want it to keep others from stealing it and selling it to some one who will keep it hide from the rest of the world.

Most all of the pulse motors can not be patented because they have already been patented and it has now became open source. I am thinking real hard about posting it but I just haven't been able to do so yet.

Formula1

Quote from: nightlife on March 14, 2008, 01:44:18 AM
Formula1, I don?t want a patent for the money. I want it to keep others from stealing it and selling it to some one who will keep it hide from the rest of the world.

Most all of the pulse motors can not be patented because they have already been patented and it has now became open source. I am thinking real hard about posting it but I just haven't been able to do so yet.

Well, your fears are well founded...

What is a pulse motor anyway? I've never heard of em.....
-How does it work?
I suppose I can look it up no problem...