Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Special Thanks to SM & the TPU

Started by oouthere, March 05, 2008, 05:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acerzw

In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

oouthere

But....I'll bet SM never had to reinvent or rather discover electricity.  I guess it could be argued that he stood on the shoulders of many (as all of us have) and he made it happen but simply sold out.

What about the simple things that SM uses that was not withheld.....

The electric motor of every type.
The wheel.
The light bulb.
Air conditioning
Electric and gas heating.
The internal combustion engine of all types.
Fiber optics.
A whole bunch more!

Some of you almost make this into a religious experience....just have faith and preserver...it will come.  How many thousands, if not millions, have done this and it has not happened?  This type of thinking is so foreign to me and imo it fits the definition of insanity.  We are here to help each other but instead someone has an answer that will help billions of people and withholds it, then you defend his decision since he has the answer.  Uhmmm, the king has no clothes.

Look at what he is withholding....basically the next level of humanities truth.  Free energy will probably make civilian space flight very affordable and then we can get past the massive cover-ups by the world leaders concerning off planet structures.  Let humanity know that we are not the first nor the last and we don't have a messiah to step in to save us then we will become true humans.  Until then, you can justify the selfish decisions of our leaders and those that have sold out humanity and be happy with yourself.  Not me.

Rich

turbo

Gee look at youreself....
You only talk about withholding answers.
Yet here on my bench is a 64 paper book called master of magnetics.
I do not know how many time went into it to write all that info but i do know it was not done in 5 min.
I would rather talk in years...and i do think it's quite complete too.

Just because you are not able to glue all the pieces in place does not mean you can blame it on him and say he is withholding answers.
I for one would like to thank him for all he has given us.

Why do people always want more?
If you can't get it done, then leave it, but don't blame him for it.....it's just stupid.

M.

oouthere

SM has made many different TPU's work...  Show one post where SM has come directly on this board and told how to build and tune the coils...just one.

I have to admit I stopped reading everything somewhere around 1,500 posts into the Master's thread.  If your book is simply a compilation of that thread then that is hardly a book but a history of posts cnocerning people trying to reinvent the wheel.  And if the "book" is complete as you say...show me the beef!  And if you can't, obviously you can't control your glue gun either....

By the way, diesel just went over $3.75 a gallon....yeah baby!  Thanks again SM!

Rich

turbo

Compilation of posts?

That book contains Stevens words only....
It it obvious you are walking behind the line shouting for more without even knowing what has been said.
Pathetic!

Show you the beef?
I bet you would like that one.
I'm not going to show you anything.
Why? because i feel it's a waste of time giving information to people with this attitude.

So a few post's back you said you have tried a replication attempt.
Why don't you talk about that huh?
Tell me mosfets of tubes?
Let me guess, you wrapped a coil, pulsed it, said "no this does not work" and blamed Steven right?!
By the way my glue gun works fine....

Why do you act like this?
Seriously dude Steven never did anything wrong.
Yet you think you can pick on him for some reason.
Is it just greed or are you angry because you can't make it work?
Humans sure are weird.

M.