Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Special Thanks to SM & the TPU

Started by oouthere, March 05, 2008, 05:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

;D ;D

yea your so right nobody has figured it out lol

not even TESLA EH???

HUMMMM......

perhaps i suggest a HISTORY LESSON ;)

for those of you that think this is somthing new......    think agin!!!!!   perhaps dont stop thinking lol

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

oouthere

lol, don't get me wrong as Tesla is my hero!  I believe people have built o/u or self running devices but not anyone on this forum.  The closest thing I saw was the rotoverter and it does measure o/u but it is not extractable power.  My best was about 1,100 watts in and 3,600 watts out but if you try to use the power it's just not there.  I measured it with two different amp probes, two different dvm's and my o'scope...it's producing power in a true sine waveform but it is only useable in the rotor/stator of the generator.  I'm learning and get fooled just like everyone else.

Anyway, the SM devices is amazing but unless he gives a step-by-step way to build and tune the unit it's not going to be replicated by anyone on this board.  Of course, that's just my opinion but history has proven this. 

Rich

turbo

Quote from: oouthere on March 06, 2008, 09:29:38 AM
You are so right!  That's why these things are powering several peoples homes...oh wait...not.

I've got my degree in electronics, work for probably the U.S.'s largest telecommunication provider as an electronics tech and have tried several different variations...none worked.
Rich

Try harder.  :)

The reason these things are not powering several peoples homes is pherhaps the clearest part about this whole story.....
It's all about the dum dum dumdum dum dum.

And by the way, there is a slight chance there are actually homes that are powerd by these things.
Once you go through what he has gone throug ,from the verry beginning, and you discover what it takes, and what it took him to do it, there will only be this feeling of respect towards him and the need to talk about the tech dissapears because it is in this moment you will understand that you cannot tell anyone with words how to do this, and you will see that they will have to do it all by theirself.
Like he once said, it is a long road from beginning to end.....

M.

innovation_station

well guys

im just a forest gump walking the same old hard path steven did lol

i knew almost nothing about electricty 1 short year ago 2.5 years ago i never even herd of tesla well

what can i say i have grade 9 edu i cant spell verry well but i love to dream and think also this is rock bottom in my life as i no longer even live with my kids .......

i worked construction for many years i have no formal training in any of this

but i just know  ;)

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

EMdevices

IS, I simpathize with your situation, hang in there budy !!

What we need is hope, and there is plenty out there.   We need to believe and the dream will never die. 

I'm going to try and build a free energy device no matter how long it takes me.  If I don't suceeed, at least I traveled a  road of hope, I believed in something and work was fun and I learned a lot.

EM