Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Debunking the 9/11 *Anti-No-Plane-Theory* Myths

Started by CB_Brooklyn, March 06, 2008, 10:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

With every vote you cast you perpetuate the cycle of fiscal abuse/wage slavery.

"If you build it...they will play it."

Regards...

bourne

@ EVERYONE

http://www.taxitothedarkside.com/

Click on the Timeline tab and read how the Geneva Convention is being circumnavigated.

The U.S. is being 'set up' for a BIG fall, by who?.....

Some say, by the same organization you think you defeated in your last revolution !

CROWN CORPORATION

City of London (Financial)
City of Columbia (Military)
Vatican City (Religion)

All 3 are not part of the Country's in which they are situated. But still control the world.

Note that a cynical person is suspicious of apparently good things and people, whereas a person who is sceptical about something is cautious about believing or accepting it.

If in doubt turn on your Television
There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.

alan

Cap-Z-ro

Even Ron Paul is part of the deception.

Offer the rope of hope to the desperate and they will reach for it every time...until there is nothing left to hold on to.

We are being taken big time folks!

And if the story's and accounts of independent former insiders coming forward are to be believed, the 'takers' are worse than your worst nightmare - and are sick and depraved well beyond imagination.

I have to say that even without the same sightings and occurrences noted in many independent accounts and knowing what I already know to be true, people like Bush, Cheney, Bliar, and Canada's Stevious Harper are such obvious liars.

One it seems must certainly have to really work at self delusion to not notice their obvious shifty and deceptive demeanor ...and who is a worse and more right in your face liar than Bush for gods sake ?

Meanwhile, if the clear thinking people on this planet do not soon mobilize, we as a free society are done for.

When you think about it...other than the Vatican, haw many plethoras of pedophiles could ever get away with decades of decadent demeanor ?  None, thats how many.

And why is that...?

And why is it that not one world, or for that matter, any local or regional leader, ever stepped forward to denounce what was done to those kids ?

And why is it that no one has ever held the Vatican accountable as accessories for intentionally placing known pedophile priests into unsuspecting parishes...where they could continue to satisfy their perverted desires...knowingly destroying the lives of many additional children in the process.

The only reason the Vatican escaped prosecution that makes sense to me is, the Vatican pulls the strings of the world.

Judging the Vatican solely from past behavior...any atheist is more godly than they will ever be.

If anyone can come up with an alternate theory that makes more sense I would certainly consider it.

Regards...

Feynman

I agree with what's been said.  I don't have anything against Ron Paul.  .  . We just can't depend on a hero to come save us.

Can't think of a more exciting time in the history of the universe to be alive!