Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Water Setup Gravity Wheel?

Started by Scorpile, March 14, 2008, 11:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorpile

Ok... i see... by some reason i had the wrong idea that the air filled weight, could be heavier than the liquid but still float because of density.

How about having the floaters to weight a lot less than water but making them lift the real weight?

Scorpile

Or having the water outside the system?

SeanTheLight

That first design looks very promising to me. There is a problem where the relative density of weight vs air, and relative density of container+air vs water, must be calculated as a simple force as long as the outer weight is held rigidly along the direction of the force. I believe this design could work, if the outer weight is attached via some sort of lever, instead of a slot/pushrod as it is drawn here.

The second one would have to be done with 4 arms, to overcome the gate between 5 and 6 o'clock, and I am having trouble visualizing it that way. Reminds me very much of the same design that used ramps instead of water. The problem with those designs, is the force used to lift the weight, comes directly out of the force that is being used to rotate the wheel. If you did not ramp it up until precisely 6:01, and were finished ramping it by 6:00, the wheel should remain imbalanced, since imbalance between 3 and 9 overcomes imbalance (and friction) of 6 and 12. Unfortunatley friction increases dramatically with accelerated ramp rates, so the advantage gained by the sudden movement (much less leverage to work against, closer perpendicular to the force) is offset by increased friction in the ramp effect. Liquid does not suit this design since it will increase friction, and oppose gravity on the down side of the wheel, before the weight reaches 6:00.

AB Hammer

Just one thing to say for you to consider.

Speed  and Mass Displacement. ::)
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan