Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Water Setup Gravity Wheel?

Started by Scorpile, March 14, 2008, 11:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorpile

Does anybody tryed yet a setup like this?

helmut

@
Thats a Idea
I guess,that the weight is lighter then the water.
On the other hand,the Watercontainer inclusive the weight does not cause a unbalanced wheel.
But give it a try
good luck with the model,that you will produce.

helmut

SeanTheLight

Buoyancy of the weight will cease to allow for the weight to cause a dropping effect, unless the weight is removed from the water. I dont think its possible to lift the weight to the other area, without that weight then being completely ineffective as a weight. Can you include an air pocket to reduce the buoyancy of the weight when it is at that position only?

Scorpile

Quote from: helmut on March 14, 2008, 01:05:08 PM
I guess,that the weight is lighter then the water.

Not lighter but heavier, i just think the sum of the density of the weight + density of air trapped inside weight should make the magic.

@SeanTheLight

Inducing an airgap will make an inbalance on the bottom part of the water container, and the idea is to maintain the same weight of the water container, both when it's on top, and when is on bottom, but with the imbalance in the opposite created by the floating weight.

SeanTheLight

Sum density relative to its environment correct?

Air density 100, weight density 300, water density 200.......(for the ease of calculation).

If your ball contains equal portions of weight and air, air inside the ball causes a force up. Weight causes a force down (with same force, relative density remember). A perfectly balanced ball relative to water, would act like a volume of water (with an incredibly high surface tension).

Your suggestion was to make the ball LIGHTER than the water, as proven by the balls ability to float to vertical at 12 and 6 o'clock position.

The automatic displacement along a single direction, caused by buoyancy in this case, will always try to balance itself (and remain balanced). the balance is achieved when weights are at 6 and 12 o'clock. Trying to rotate the wheel out of this position, will cause you to have to lift the volume of water that is going to displace the buoyancy of the hollow object.

Still, I would be very interested in seeing this built, if for no other reason than the "buoyancy in a closed system" experiments possible.

I had a similar idea, where you take a disc that is submerged in water on one side, and not the other (I have a couple of tank designs where is is possible, depending on how well you can seal between the wheel and water.). Since the weight/buoyancy is contained inside a perfectly round disc, friction is minimized overall, and there is minimal "entry penalty". The side that is submerged in liquid, experiences relative buoyancy, the side that is floating in air experiences -relative gravity-   <---

The wheel should always rotate based on relative differences (pressure, as youtube taught me, see my "favorite videos" on my youtube account). The only drawback to this design would be the pumping necessary to keep water out of the air side, as it would slowly fill over time. I just realized we are not limited to using water as our liquid though...there are heavier, high viscosity liquids that would be better for use in this system. Lighter gases than Earth atmosphere also.

Hmm.....

Thanks Scorpile.