Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THIS IS HUGE, MUST READ!! All methods to reduce eddy currents useless! -*

Started by aether22, March 07, 2008, 01:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aether22

Whoa!

Ok, THIS IS BIG!

It needs it's own thread! it's freaking HUGE.

I just woke up and still had eddy currents on my mind and I realized that for open path magnetic systems EVERY SINGLE METHOD EVERY USED TO DIVIDE THE CORE IS USELESS OR NEARLY SO! (there are few conventional devices that have open magnetic paths)

The ONLY way to do it is to have a cut ring, or a coil with or without breaks in it. (but obviously not shorted and must be insulated as it is more vulnerable than normal laminates)

This impacts every Adams motor ever made, EVER, this impacts Thanes generator, this impacts the majority of OU electromagnetic designs.

This has either been hurting the efficiency of, or possibly even a hidden ingredient of every open circuit electromagnetic device.

Let me explain, with open paths the flux leaks out so the further you get away from the source the field is less strong and so is the induction from it if time varying.
And so currents induced in strongly induced locations will short through currents in poorly induced locations.

Now that piece I have already said, the amazing thing is that if you think about it, it matters not one iota if you cut the core up length wise, think about it, current will still flow just fine. (yes, it would be odd looking but it will still flow pretty much the same, the fact that the currents must pass each other in a long thin wire means nothing!)

If anyone 'get's it' and wants to make pictures to help others understand go ahead, I really need to get building.

Update: ok, made a pic.

reply to M@rcel: would rather not get any more off topic, but one difference is that the force between the 2 wires is on the matter (the protons) where the other is on the moving electrons. not sure how that makes a difference and I have not really looked into the skin effect much although it is strongly effected by frequency.

* - in open magnetic paths' (topic title too small to fit the whole sentance)
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

M@rcel

Taking the risk of being ot:

Yesterday I was thinking:
- Electrons in a wire repel, therefore current runs at the outside of a wire.
- But if I suddenly cut the wire lengthwise into two simular smaller wires, they attract.

So, there seem to be two forces at work, the repelling force between the electrons (charge carriers) vs the attracting force of the induced magnetic fields.
But the only difference I see in the wire before and after the lengthwise split is an airgap.

aether22

Bump.

With almost 200 reads and only one off topic reply, figure I might need to encourage reply.

Do you understand how this invalidates almost all methods for avoiding eddy currents in open magnetic circuit cores?

Do you Agree or disagree or are you unsure?

Do you agree that is is a reasonably important discovery since it effects most every magnetic Free Energy magnetic device and hence the word needs to get out? (very few employ a closed magnetic circuit)

Or do somehow think that it is of little importance somehow?

I wrote what I was thinking and feeling at the time, maybe the shouting and such put people off? But I think it would be a loss to the FE community to not have this info spread to help as many experimenters as possible.

I believe that other than making cores from a non conductive (or high resistivity) material there are only 2 ways to make a core for open magnetic circuits compatible with this realization, one is to have insulated (must be insulated) steel wire, the other is to have magnetic particles suspended in a resin.

Bill Muller made cores with black sand that sound suitable.

?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

one

Quote from: aether22 on March 08, 2008, 08:54:13 PM
Bump.

With almost 200 reads and only one off topic reply, figure I might need to encourage reply.

Do you understand how this invalidates almost all methods for avoiding eddy currents in open magnetic circuit cores?

Do you Agree or disagree or are you unsure?

Do you agree that is is a reasonably important discovery since it effects most every magnetic Free Energy magnetic device and hence the word needs to get out? (very few employ a closed magnetic circuit)

Or do somehow think that it is of little importance somehow?

I wrote what I was thinking and feeling at the time, maybe the shouting and such put people off? But I think it would be a loss to the FE community to not have this info spread to help as many experimenters as possible.

I believe that other than making cores from a non conductive (or high resistivity) material there are only 2 ways to make a core for open magnetic circuits compatible with this realization, one is to have insulated (must be insulated) steel wire, the other is to have magnetic particles suspended in a resin.

Bill Muller made cores with black sand that sound suitable.

Sense   no one else is replying   

I see some lines  in a simple drawing and a few comments on  eddy currents and cores.

So far  I don't have enough  information to even be sure of  exactly what  you found the  answer to . 

gary

allcanadian

@one
Permanent magnetic field accelerated electron drift in closed conductors----- I think
Hmm?
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.