Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Soft Particle Physics

Started by z.monkey, March 11, 2008, 07:32:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frederic2k1

@ z.monkey

Thank you very much for opening this thread. At the moment I'm also reading "The awesome lifeforce" und I have to say, that it is the most amazing book I've ever held in my hands.

Go on !

z.monkey

Good Morning,
Koen1 the soft particles are slowed down and reflected by hard materials.  They are captured by (stick to) organic materials.  This is why I said they have an affinity for organic material and water.  This is the case at surface of the Earth pressures.  A different thing happens deep within the Earth.  There the matter is at high pressures, through gravity.  There is no organic material so the soft particles are forced to integrate into heavier elements.  This causes the soft particles to integrate into what ever matter is down there.  This won't happen in the reactor.  The cores of the reactor are a hard, dense material, iron.  This is why we chose iron for the core.  If you mean adding heavy metals to the core, like uranium, that's is not a good idea.  While it would probably make the core work better, it is poisonous to life.  Having radioactive material in an orgone accumulator produced what Wilhelm Reich called "Deadly Orgone"  It is basically stray neutrons and soft particles in a sort of rogue, freak of nature, element.  It almost killed Reich.  He had to use a clean orgone accumulator to remove the stray neutrons from his body in order to get better.

This process of energy coalescing into matter is happening all around us all the time.  It is so familiar to us that we ignore it and we even become frustrated with it because it causes us work.  You know that annoying layer of dust that is always accumulating on stuff?  That is matter which has coalesced from energy coming from the sun.  My wife is very busy cleaning up this natural phenomena.  Has anyone ever given you a reasonable explanation for dust accumulation?  This same process generated the dirt on this planet.    The moon is literally covered in a fine dust that inexplicably covers its entire surface.  The moon barely has an atmosphere, but the dust still accumulates.  This point goes to prove that there is friction, and a rare, tenuous atmosphere in space which is enough to slow the energies coming from the sun and cause the photons to coalesce into soft particles, and matter then settle on the moons surface.  You see, my wife is not on the moon to clean it up, so it's rather dirty.  These soft particles will even coalesce in to matter in space.  When photons travels so far that they slow down to a point where they turn into soft particles in space, then combine with their neighboring soft particles, form elements, and produce a dust cloud in space.  Astronomers know about dust clouds in space.  Have you ever heard an astronomer explain why there are dust clouds in space.  I haven't.  Maybe that would be a better question for a quantum physicist.  I'm sure that answer will be ridiculous.

I have covered energy coalescing into matter in a naturally occurring process pretty extensively.  What about the reverse process.  If energy can be turned into matter, then matter can be turned into energy.  It takes a lot of soft particles to form neutrons and protons.  I had said before that only a few photons are required to form an electron.  Well, neutrons and protons are hundreds of times larger than electrons.  They store a vast amount of energy.  If we were to build a device that could disintegrate neutrons and protons we could have unlimited energy.  What I am talking about here is NOT nuclear fission.  Nuclear fission only breaks the nucleus of an atom.  What I am talking about is the disintegration of the components of the nucleus of the atom.  Even light elements could release unimaginable energy.  I, however, do not think we will posses the sophistication to do something like this for many more millenia.

Frederic2k1, yes, Joseph Cater is a visionary and his book is amazing.  The theories which he gave to the world in The Awesome Life Force will keep scientists busy for a hundred years or more.  I wish that I could work on realizing his dreams full time for the rest of my life.  I am documenting my efforts to build a Soft Particle Reactor, based on his theories, here in this thread.  I hope to keep this thread going continuously, if you have any questions feel free to post them here.  I'm glad there is finally another person on overunity.com that has Cater's book.  I wish everyone here would read it.  It is really, I mean REALLY worth the effort.

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

CallMeBlu

Anyone know what Cater is up to? Is he still alive?

z.monkey

I bought a new copy of his book in 2005 and he signed it.
Health Research will forward messages to him for you...
http://www.healthresearchbooks.com/
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Frederic2k1

I'm now at Part III in "The awesome life force" and my excitement gets stronger and stronger.
Also I was a bit shocked by part I and part II. Joseph Cater is getting in full blast when he is revealing today's science and equation, which are so strong integrated in our everday life. Also his very good reasoning that we live on a hollow planet is a "hit in the face" for modern science.

Also I have noticed that he has given a few pages to the work of Tesla with free energy in part III. Im very excited about this.

I wish you all a nice easter weekend.