Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Soft Particle Physics

Started by z.monkey, March 11, 2008, 07:32:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Howdy Kul_ash,

I would Love to have the Veda!  Some of the information that I studied involved the Raman (not Roman) Empire in ancient India.  This was back during the time of Atlantis in the western world.  The Ramans had Vimyana which were essentially Antigravity airships.  This was some 20,000 years ago.  The Ramans also had nuclear power, and controlled a fearsome arsenal of weapons.  I have read stories that this was the end of both the Raman Empire and Atlantis, an ancient nuclear war that reduced the entire world to another stone age.

The information you seek in the Veda is still available.  Men do not remember it anymore.  All of that information is stored in the Akashic Record, or what the Bible calls the Book of Remembrances.  This is the unabridged record of all time which is stored in the Etheric Plane.  If you can elevate your consciousness to the level where you are Etheric Clairvoyant you can read the Akashic Record directly.  If you can go even further and make yourself Astral Clairvoyant the you can ask the Ascended Masters directly.  No knowledge is ever lost.  Our benevolent spiritual forces made sure to keep a complete record of everything for all time.  This is something that the bulk of humanity cannot comprehend, it is too deep.  It requires a significant amount of mental power just to realize that the are spiritual terrestrial, and exoterrestrial  forces who love us and want us to succeed and grow as a civilization.  They want us to increase our understanding, and evolve to be upstanding spiritual beings so that we can interact with the rest of the universe. No, we are not the only planet with intelligent life, our galaxy, and even the universe is teeming with countless life in all forms.  This information is kept from the public at all costs, because the people who have power would loose it immediately if we knew what the universe was really like.

So, I appreciate your admiration.  That is exactly why I do this.  I am here to inspire people to find their true path.  Discover the spiritual being that you are.  Be all that GOD truly intended for you to be.  For when the world is filled with people like that we will have an incredible civilization, perhaps even the greatest civilization in the long history of Earth...

Blessed Be Brother...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all

I have been having some trouble with the high voltage trigger circuit, so I haven't got the whole circuit working yet.  I am a lot closer though.  I have probably put in about 16 hours of work on the circuit since the last post.  I have added the spark gap and high current pathways between the high voltage cap, the relay and the reactor.  Right now the high voltage trigger circuit is being a bugger.  Plus I am sure my batteries are running down.  I can manually actuate the relay by grounding the coil on the relay.  I have noticed that the reactor develops a significantly larger magnetic field with the high voltage and sparked actuation.  Here is a link to a high resolution photo...

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item52

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Koen1

Hey, an interesting addition to the topic! :D

Quote from: z.monkey on April 15, 2008, 12:47:39 PM
Howdy Kul_ash,

I would Love to have the Veda!  Some of the information that I studied involved the Raman (not Roman) Empire in ancient India.  This was back during the time of Atlantis in the western world.  The Ramans had Vimyana which were essentially Antigravity airships.  This was some 20,000 years ago.
Wasn't it 40,000 years? ;)
QuoteThe Ramans also had nuclear power, and controlled a fearsome arsenal of weapons.  I have read stories that this was the end of both the Raman Empire and Atlantis, an ancient nuclear war that reduced the entire world to another stone age.
As decribed in the Baghvad Ghita (spelling is probably wrong?). How else did the radioactive ruins of Mohenjodaro come into existence? ;)

But unfortunately the Vimaanika Shastra is a shastra, not a veda, and a fairly recent one at that... It seems to contain only partial copies of descriptions
of the design and function of Vimana, which is apparently not uncommon for shastra as they were used mostly as reference books and compiled overviews,
based on the actual books of knowledge. Or at least, so I was told by an old Indian guy I once had a long discussion with. :)
A big problem for us non-Indians is the fact that most vedas and shastras are/were written in Sanskrit which is not a language we tend to be taught in our schools.
And even though there has been much interest in various old Indian manuscripts, only a (relative) few have been translated into proper English, and as far as
I know the Vimaanika Shastra was only ever partially translated...

In any case, the vedas and shastras are very interesting and if there is a good source with good English translations I would gladly read some of them.
:)

Ww.We

@z.monkey
for the SPR (Soft Particle Reactor) you consider just electricity (& related fields) and the particles (& reactive material). Have You ever considered geometric construction advantages? I mean if You label the particle to cover the intelligent energy section (sustaining life) then the geometrical shape should be in the picture as well. Search for Grebennikov, the entomologist. David Wilcock covers an aspect of Grebennikov's theories.

In short: it should be possible to concentrate different type of "fields" or "flows" towards the reactor itself which could prove to increase the efficiency of the reactor.

BR,
ww.we

PS. The design of your setup looks very good!

Ww.We

@all

One more note to ponder.

I've become to realise one thing. To get to it the background needs to be clarified. We all know (I hope) that there is no point stating that we have an absolute vacuum in existence. For example from highschool physics one should remember that there is "empty space" between molecules/atoms apparently, no explanation given tho. The aether (call it what you prefer) fills everything. In fact I propose the opposite: we are in the aether. We're like fish swimming in the water and questioning "What the heck is this water everybody is talking about?!".
The realisation is that the molecules in my bones are a setup that converts aether to bone. Every atom in my body converts "aether" to conceivable physics. Therefore there is no question of what and where the energy is. It simply is. The conversion of energy to different forms is what energy does. Converting energy to our conceivable "spectrum" is what we're doing or would love to "do".

This is an infinitely thin layer of a brief overall concept. The depth of the matter is in the order of magnitude of trying to conceive the totality of all of the space and oneself in it - no real reason to exercise such a level I think.

I had to blurt this out. Probably something that is known in this thread but to clear the different "conversions" and "sources" and so forth I felt compelled to state the obvious.

BR,
ww.we

PS. Therefore the law of energy conservation is always in effect. The apparent free energy is just a matter of focus.