Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fallacies in Lee?Tseung Lead Out theory &Veljko Milkovic 2 Stage Mech amplifier

Started by Kul_ash, April 15, 2008, 07:21:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fritz

Quote from: Nabo00o on May 26, 2009, 01:55:05 PM
I must admit though that the concept of impedance matching is new to me  :D

Ok, lets start with an oscillating string.
Take a string, fix it at the endpoints.
Depending on the tension you will see a standing wave with varying frequency f.
The oscillation is terminated on both ends (low - almost zero impedance - in this case we call impedance the factor formed of displacement(moved mass) divided by torque at this point.
In the middle of the string, the displacement is maximum - the impedance is maximum, the torque is lowest.
Now you couple this swinging string with wire or whatever to another resonator which can be another string.
You will find out that you can transfer the most energy between those 2 systems if they are connected at the points where they have the same impedance.
Take a violin - the bridge couples the energy at the right point into the resonator.
I have a kind of cheap "electric" violin - and the problem here is that the resonator normally "sucks" energy from the oscillating string. Because an electric violin has no resonator - I have the problem of lots of displacement - which finally lowers the tone if too much excited.

In RF you have the same story, in this case the impedances is formed of voltage and current - or electrical vs. magnetic field.

In Air-Acoustic - same story.
In the nearfield of a subwoofer - you have lots of displacement / wind.
It takes a few meter until this wind ends up as stable soundwave.
Again the energy is composed/represented in 2 components forming an impedance.

Every time an oscillating energy is forced from one impedance to another you experience reflection if the 2 impedances are not the same.

You can even apply that to optics (.....) and lots of other things.

Impedance matching optimizes the efficiency - but is never OU.

In case of the Milkovic device, the lever matches the impedance between the low weight pendulum with lots of displacement to high weight hammer with less displacement.

If the setup is optimized - both sides can exchange energy with minimum losses.

rgds.

fritz

Quote from: fritz on May 27, 2009, 04:11:39 AM

In case of the Milkovic device, the lever matches the impedance between the low weight pendulum with lots of displacement to high weight hammer with less displacement.

In the Milkovic setup, the hammer operates at an even fraction of the driving pendulum (frequency).
A non-sinusodial or even "square" part of this oscillation (if hammering) contains a high amount of 2nd order harmonics which (can be) are reflected and feed back to the driving oscillation.