Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Nice work, FunkyJive.

I, too, am interested in the Hazelton device.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

BEP

@FunkyJive

Quote from: FunkyJive on November 01, 2008, 10:11:54 PM
The first post sounded pretty plausible as the means for creating a solid vortex with the coil orientations, though what concerned me just a little was the mention of driving voltage (not current) as the means for energising the coils. Nevertheless, the field density that is created about an inductor is generally a function of the inductance (determines the rise time to full current), and the coil resistance (determines maximum possible current for a given drive voltage). It just seemed a little "odd" that drive voltage should specifically be mentioned, with no mention of the inductance or coil resistance, in relation to a given driving frequency.

A voice of reason and understanding of this topic? Most don't understand calculations use 'Ampere Turns Ratio' for a reason.

I have personally taken a somewhat different route, using impedance transformation to induce extremely high orthogonal circulatory currents about a conductiive "shell".

Now you have the third vector for creation of true rotation ;)

I am seeing a small but significant 2-3 Amperes of resonant energy by way of a pulse train at about 6MHz. The amplitude is of-course phase-dependent and the driver that I designed doesn't allow me to tweak phase angles nearly far enough to see a considerable "exponential" rise by approaching a "tuned" phase-shift. Suffice to say I'll be doing a few mods and further experimentation in this field. I should also add at this point that the "resonant" energy that I'm seeing returned from the model has the following characteristics (which make my early observations somewhat interesting)...

The resonant frequency of the returned current does not change, and remains entirely independent of driving phase angles, pulse width (from 5us to 60us), drive frequency (1Hz to 10kHz) or applied driving voltage to the coils.

Yes. The result frequency should be dependent upon the dimensions of the device, not so much on the injected signal or the null time of that injected signal.

The copper tape provides just sufficient skin-effect resistance to assure a pretty even current distribution and appears to work rather well, and therefore takes the effects of transformer core material out of the equation as the field emanates from the copper-covered shell.

;D

I'm interested in your results after you are able to vary the phase relationships.

Excellent work! Please keep it up.

BEP

BTW:

To pick up that rotation... May I suggest a flat spiral turn coil with handedness opposite your dielectric rotation just outside and on the same plane. Use very few turns. Best suggestions is same mass as that outer foil wrap.

sparks

@Bep

I believe that the capacitance of the coil mass is often overlooked.  Tesla sure as heck didn't overlook it.  The transient current of a coil is way over the steady state current of the same coil.   Thus the ampere turns ratio on energizing the coil must be calculated when determining flux density changes.  This transient current is not utilized in electric motors but is a scource of inefficiency resulting in eddy currents and heat losses.  Still electric motors can achieve high efficiency.  Utilization of the transient currents should be able to push the electric motor into overunity. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

FunkyJive

Thank you BEP and Sparks.

Having worked with light RF electronics for so long, I've really got to start bringing "Ampere Turns" into my postulations.

Professionally dealing with boring short-range communications technologies on a daily basis, where +10dBm is a "lot" of power (LOL), this terminology doesn't even get a look in. However (please excuse me should I appear sexist in any way), bring on the "Man's" electronics and it's a somewhat new ball-game  ;D

To be honest, the subject of aether energy is a considerable diversion as no-doubt for most and, before I have sufficiently educated myself in the art, I'd freely admit that my new projects possess a kind of suck-it-and-see "rough science". However, early results look intriguing, and I'll be sure to keep you posted should I realise significant improvements and discoveries.

Loving this for sure  ;D ;D ;D

All the best,

FunkyJive
"Invention has its value, but discovery is priceless"

"Faith from the wealth of negative speculation cannot deny faith from the sparks of promising experimentation"

"A quest of impossible odds is not driven by expectations of what is achievable, but by the certainty of what is not"

"It is not weak minds that perpetrate misconceptions, but strong minds heading in the wrong direction"

"Experimenters seek understanding from achievement, academics seek achievement from understanding, whilst sceptics would seek to deny them both"

"Once the world was flat lest we should fall off. Once man could not fly as he was much heavier than air. And so we arrive at another threshold"

BD Townsend

cosmoLV

Hi, I'm from Latvia and new here, but also searching for alternative energy, lot of thinking and visualisations i have... But now back to thread!
I'm gonna share my experience, i don't know if somebody write about this, but there it is:
1. Earth's magnetic field is called the proton gyromagnetic ratio, and is equal to 0.042576 hertz per nanotesla (Hz/nT)
2. The strength of the Earth's magnetic field varies with time and location, so that the frequency of Earth's field NMR (EFNMR) for protons varies between approximately 1.5 kHz near the equator to 2.5 kHz near the geomagnetic poles

Earth has rotation speed + Sun + interact with magnetic poles = magnetic field distortion/movement you can see this very great if you have third eye or even if somebody has out of body experience, universe is amazing and energy too - combine this together.

you newer make Solid State Generator without these factors, maybe in some case of luck can help - visualise your device as finished (for start point) :)

Thanks and I'm happy to be here :)
Keep your chakras opened :)