Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orbs

Quote from: Laserrod on March 17, 2008, 06:47:44 PM
Circuitry :
Make a decoded digital count to 3 and reset counter w/CMOS or equl.
Phase the circuit dimensionaly too.

Looking at the picture, the duty cycle of coil A is about 31% (8/26). That means you could for example use a 74HC4017 with Q9 connected to MR so that it divides by 9. Then Q1, Q4 and Q7 provide pulses for coils X, Y and Z, and for coil A you use an OR gate like the 74HC4075 (or 3 diodes and a resistor) connected also to Q1, Q4 and Q7 to get about a 33% duty cycle. Then you could use a programmable clock generator module based on CY27EE16 or ICS307 or similar that is connected to a PC to generate exact frequencies, or use some other higher frequency oscillator .

At room temperature the HC4017 might be fast enough for a divide by 9, but these are relatively high frequencies, and the OR gate also introduces a slight delay/phase shift. Dividing by 3 would allow to generate a higher output frequency but it would require to form short pulses from long pulses.

Most flexible would probably be to have a microcontroller or DSP that has several programmable counters that are directly connected to output pins. That would allow to change the duty cycle and also to compensate for hardware tolerances and especially if its connected to a PC all parameters could be recorded and reproduced exactly and also of course control them dynamically.

Maxim even has an IC (DS1094L) that can generate 3 phases but it might not be flexible enough.

zerotensor

spherics' description is somewhat vague regarding the angles.  We're working in 3-d here, so actually each coil is oriented 109.5 degrees from each other, the magic tetrahedral angle.  Of course you can find 30-60-90 triangles everywhere, especially when doing projections onto 2-d...

Anyhow, I had a different take on the placement of the coils:  Why not make them concentric?

Check it out:

tao

Quote from: zerotensor on March 19, 2008, 02:59:56 AM
spherics' description is somewhat vague regarding the angles.  We're working in 3-d here, so actually each coil is oriented 109.5 degrees from each other, the magic tetrahedral angle.  Of course you can find 30-60-90 triangles everywhere, especially when doing projections onto 2-d...

Anyhow, I had a different take on the placement of the coils:  Why not make them concentric?

Check it out:

The coils are 120 degrees from each other, based on what he said, and it all fits with close-packing and what I modeled in 3d...

zerotensor

Quote from: tao on March 19, 2008, 03:06:26 AM
The coils are 120 degrees from each other, based on what he said, and it all fits with close-packing and what I modeled in 3d...

Three of them are 120 degrees from eachother as viewed from the pole along the axis of the fourth.  This is a projection into 2d.

Any two coils make an angle of 109.5 degrees with the absolute center in space, and it all fits with close-packing and what I modeled in 3d.

zerotensor

These angles:  (I left two of them out for clarity)