Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG Labs

Hi Rob/Earl,

Even simpler, a decade counter can work which counts as 10000000, 01000000, 0010000. Then the 4 one triggers the reset.

The only problem with this is the the counter doesn't count up again until the next rising clock pulse.  As we use the clock pulse as the main coil at the top, and each pulse is f/3, the result is that the clock pulse coil will turn on at the same moment as each of the other 3 coils, but remains on only half the length of time as it goes off with the falling signal, but the decade counter keeps its outputs high until the next pulse hi, ignoring the falling edge!

There is of course a small lag time between when the 4017 sees a rising edge and the time it takes its output to go hi.  It may be needed to place a buffer or perhaps two invertors in series for the main signal to add a similar delay and tighten the two up?!

Just my 2 cents...

Regards,

Dave.

Earl

Dave,

thanks for your tip.

I prefer to stay miles away from decades counters, unless I need to count.

Notice that there are 12 internal AND gates in such a decade counter in
order to do state decoding.  You will have inherent phase noise and jitter until
the cows come home.

My advise is to stay away from decade counters and stick with shift registers.

Respectfully, Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

CTG Labs

Hi Earl,

Ya, just presented as a quick and dirty option, but as you say, better to look at other options.

Regards,

Dave.

EMdevices

Sadly to say, I have to agree with Grumpy on this one.   

I see nothing special here.  Besides there are better ways to create a rotating magnetic field and the coils need to be oriented in a different maner to extract energy from the rotation.   This seems to be nothing more than wishful thinking based on atomic symetery to imply something.

NMR is not a set frequency for one, and depends on the STATIC H field that the material is imersed in.

Second,  coils A is redundant since it pulses with each of the 3 sector coils, and all it does is deflect the flux somewhat.  You can elimnate it and tilt the angles on the 3 coils below.  Then you can say you have an inplane rotating magnetic vector, but the TPU location does nothing.  Flux needs to CUT THROUGH THE COILS AREA, and from the placement it does not do that very well.   

Lastly, this is not SM's technology, and does not approach what we see in the videos.

EM

sparks

This shit is way too screwed up..  First he infers Truman drops a couple of these on Japan (no demonstration guy was an animal) then he tells you how to make one.  Just make sure you tune it out of phase.  The ether energy is going to be nice and just swirl around right where you want it.  No reflections no rf no thermal energy just a nice easy swirling of unlimited potential energy at extraordinary high frequencies.  Tune it to a frequency that iron has so that the magnetic bubbles that are necessary to compact hang around because iron remembers.  But make sure you don't create 4 spherical mag fields at the same time cause then you can't shut it off cause your fckd when you do and the same if you don't.  Why build the coils at all just buy 4 microwave ovens bypass the door switches hang one on the tree out back, 3 propped up at 30 degrees on the ground,  a coil of copper tubing hanging under the top one, triggering circuit from rackshack, and away you go.
     I'd try making one of these with speakers first and see if you can get some air spinning before replicating a potential "density" bomb.
     Tao's find pictured below incorporates design  simplicity.  Electrical vortex.  Might need a little kick coil to get the spin up. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love