Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolt

The angle of the coils appears not to be critical if it was then SM tpu would have never have worked or it would have looked like the layout described herein with bits sticking out.  BUT the timing is interesting and although not unique in the idea i don't believe anyone on this forum has reproduced even slightly the correct firing sequence.

Already having discussions over the right way to do this and i agree shift registers work just fine and will clock up easy to many megs. No need for expensive synth chips.

As builders all ready have something that sort of resembles a tpu and we know from SM designs many ways to skin a cat surely its not too difficult to at least make up a timing board and give it a whirl. Im a firm believer that its only volts, frequency and timing thats required and not amps thus power requirements should minuscule. Like most similar technologies the sequencer is only the catalysts and there is no need for handling the output power at all. ..keely and Joe Newman come to mind.

One of the interesting concepts of the locked 3 to1 timing ratio means it should be much easier to find the base frequency of operation even if that is linked to the size of the tpu or is a constant value. But the rub is SM clearly heard saying turning on frequency one then two UNLESS this was to throw off potential copy cats for the same reason as using a reed switch.

I think what happens in the end after trying for so long you become so pessimistic that anything new that comes along is dismissed simply because you failed in the past.

BTW whats this on Jacks show today that some group playing with technology that is messing up the weather? very interesting if someone got a link to more information.

edit more.........our Mr spherics is still about he has taken time out from the beach bar while on vacation and edited the gifs to go with his opening posts. As he has posted the gifs and provided the angles required why argue its wrong?

EMdevices

spherics
QuoteSurely I don't need to tell you how to intercept a high speed rotating magnetic field to create current of high potential!

He does not tell since he doesn't know for sure.  This is exactly what I was talking about.  His TPU is not placed correctly in relation to the rotating magnetic field to capture the energy.  This person is just another "PC hero" who thinks he's discovered something and veils himself in mystery to impress and gain credibility.   He makes a number of erroneous statements as well, and doesn't know much about electomagnetics or atomic physics apparently.

EM   

BEP

Hmmm....

PC hero or not the idea of 3D waves crashing reminds me of the wonderful smell of burning Bakelite. I think I'll try it. But I Iike the idea of slamming the A's together instead of the B's. Kinda like Marco's dancing magnets but with 3D safety glasses on.

I'll probably just have to open the windows again to clear the smoke. After all - serious target or not you gotta have fun with it.

>>Edit

EM said "NMR is not a set frequency for one, and depends on the STATIC H field that the material is imersed in."

I knew that but something just clicked. The above IS TRUE. So if earlier TPUs used a magnet perhaps that was the reason?
Yes, I still think the idea reed switches were used is still bunk. Sorry guys :(

ronotte

@EM,

I do 100% agree with you:

THIS IS NOT SM's TECHNOLOGY and should not be posted here.

From the inception of this thread I've seen many, many intringuing exploits: this being one of the best...but in my opinion so far from any reality. Yes it would be so easy to build it and prove something but I think that we will loose time as after carefully analyzing the proposed setup I think that nothing of extraordinary will happen neither in the interaction centre nor in capturing power.

The dfro suggestions still does apply 100% and I assure you provide for what we all are seeking: just do it.

Roberto

wattsup

@Guys

The idea here is not to use fancy electronics that will kill the flyback. Don't forget, this is simply a rotational 120 degrees so firing each coil in succession means you can send juice into the first one, open the first one and send the flyback to the second, open the the second and send the flyback to the third then open the third and send the flyback to the first, and so on thereafter. Now if the coils are designed to resonate with the flyback high voltage low amperage, there is a good chance this will work. Don't forget the flyback will be in reverse polarity.

All the toroid wants to see is a rotational field. It won't care if it is from low voltage high amperage, or high voltage low amperage, but Tesla has shown that your design will use less energy with the later form. The idea is to use the same energy twice. @AC has shown this in The Tesla Project thread with very simple control and I have tested this with a small motor going back and forth with only one current pulse.

But if you are planning to just do the same old linear pulsing high frequencies, it will be energy intensive. Learn from the ECD. It has already been tried. There are no 3D waves crashing here since the process is in succession. The packing method simply assures full coverage over the toroid.

Now if the three bottom coils are North up, and the top coil is North down and the top coil pulses at each bottom pulse, the top coil will create repulsion over the toroid and the three bottom coils will create the rotation. That is pretty close to simulation of drag conditions in any alternator/generator.

Also, and this I cannot really predict, once current starts flowing from the toroid, the toroid itself will have the resistance to the current flow (yes this time it's BEMF - hate that word) that will create another field inside the device. This interaction with the rotating field and top repulsion is not clear but it will happen.

But regardless of the coil configuration, the basic idea seems sound and could surely be applied to many generator styles.

@Roberto

I hope your back is not hurting to much with your garage changes. Keep well.