Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spherics

Quote from: EMdevices on March 25, 2008, 11:58:46 AM

Above goes to diagram.

Yes, this is what I described. Thanks for the diagram.

This diagram shows you what is needed to get a kick, and view a kick on an oscilloscope.

No iron as a core. Wind on a stiff poly pipe. Use copper wire for the windings.
Keep the delay coil 2+ feet away from the bifilar coil.
Keep the bifilar as far away as possible from your oscilloscope and permanent magnets.
Pulse with a square wave.
Tune as per previous post.

Someone mentioned about connecting the oscilloscope.
Use two channels and connect two probes, one probe to each coil.
Not one probe across the two coils.

@rosphere

The tetrahedral diagram was to show the orientation of the coils to help clarify my description.
What is important is the 4 coils are identical both physically and electrically and
are oriented at the exact angle as per the tetrahedral diagram and
are placed equidistant from the center.
Tao diagrams are spot on and show how for a given size of coil where you can place the toroid pick up.
Again no iron in any of the cores. (or nickel or aluminium contact wires)
No metal for supports.

@whoever said this

Someone mentioned the Alberto Molina-Martinez device as being the same. It would appear at a casual glancing at the patent to be chock full to the brim with iron/steel and other magnetic materials which I have said ad nausium is a no-no. Also the 3 phase pickup coils use the same coil structure and location as the 3 phase generating coils. As soon as the pickup coils are induced they will reflect a pattern in the ether back on the generating coils and any advantage will be lost. There are also no pulses timed to cause an overlap of ether waves in the proximity of the pickup coil nor is there any directional biasing.

@commentor on toroid pickup
You need to wrap your head around some of concepts espoused by Harold Aspden before commenting on whether the toroid is correctly placed or of the correct structure. The ether keeps spinning for a considerable amount of time after the pulses are stopped. If you would care to consider the angle in 3D where the magnetic fields would oppose you would observe that it forms at an angle. Transposed into a rotation this forms a funnel of compression. With a little bit more thought you may even consider the placement of the magnetic void and again see that this void would transpose on rotation to form a toroid void. The persistence of the ether waves long after the magnetic field allows discrete time separated pulses to merge in their affect on the ether. This void combined with the rotating pulses cause the ether to spiral. The spiraling ether interacts with the metal of the copper toroid along with the vertical direction pulse from the top coil. This cause the ether to not only spiral round in a circle as viewed from above but also to corkscrew along the path of the toroid windings. The corkscrewing path of the ether around the toroid is now in line with the windings. This creates a longitudinal wave along the copper creating a large current effect in the toroid windings. Which is what is needed. Given that the toroid is now generating a magnetic field, outside of the toroid even though you don't have a magnetic field you stil have ether waves. You'll note the 3 generating coils are symmetrically and equally affected by these ether waves such that the rotation does not become lop-sided. You'll also note the top coil above the toroid is affected equally on all sides ensuring that the pulse from the top coil that reaches each of the three coils is identical in everycase even after interacting with the etherwaves from the toroid.

ramset

SPHERICS thanx for the post I am but a  Minion here  those in the know will love this thanx again Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

EMdevices

QuoteYou need to wrap your head around some of concepts espoused by Harold Aspden before commenting on whether the toroid is correctly placed or of the correct structure. The ether keeps spinning for a considerable amount of time after the pulses are stopped. If you would care to consider the angle in 3D where the magnetic fields would oppose you would observe that it forms at an angle. Transposed into a rotation this forms a funnel of compression. With a little bit more thought you may even consider the placement of the magnetic void and again see that this void would transpose on rotation to form a toroid void. The persistence of the ether waves long after the magnetic field allows discrete time separated pulses to merge in their affect on the ether. This void combined with the rotating pulses cause the ether to spiral. The spiraling ether interacts with the metal of the copper toroid along with the vertical direction pulse from the top coil. This cause the ether to not only spiral round in a circle as viewed from above but also to corkscrew along the path of the toroid windings. The corkscrewing path of the ether around the toroid is now in line with the windings. This creates a longitudinal wave along the copper creating a large current effect in the toroid windings. Which is what is needed. Given that the toroid is now generating a magnetic field, outside of the toroid even though you don't have a magnetic field you stil have ether waves. You'll note the 3 generating coils are symmetrically and equally affected by these ether waves such that the rotation does not become lop-sided. You'll also note the top coil above the toroid is affected equally on all sides ensuring that the pulse from the top coil that reaches each of the three coils is identical in everycase even after interacting with the etherwaves from the toroid.

Ok Spherics,Ã,  I will draw up a diagram and show you what I believe.Ã,   I do understand how toroidal windings work and that you don't need a B-field, it's the A-field that realy induces the current.

stay tuned... [edit:  I commented below in the next posting]

EM

Grumpy

scorch?

Harold Aspden?  Can we add a little Wilbert Smith in with that?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

Quote from: EMdevices on March 26, 2008, 11:02:08 AM
Ok Spherics,  I will draw up a diagram and show you what I believe.   I do understand how toroidal windings work and that you don't need a B-field, it's the A-field that realy induces the current.

stay tuned...

EM

If you have a B-field, then you have an A-field and that other one with the wierd Greek symbol - the static one.

Anyway, no sense clouding the issue with the alphabet of fields.

"Tempic field" is a good name.  COMP is more descriptive though.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards