Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minde4000

It is one of the biggest inventions of human kind. However appearently there is a bunch of people who trying hard to made inventor look bad and invention nonsense. Why would Steven need "countless dollars" from investors? This is not a spaceship he is building rofl. There are so many disinfo people working around overunity and youtube. It is very sad when $ take over people minds.....

VERY IMPORTANT:  It sux when a brilliant inventor constructs something like this and then he thinks he is gonna be billionaire..... INVENTORS!!! WE HAVE YET TO SEE ONE!!!!!! (all inventions has been supressed up to date thats a fact)  even tho there were tens of free energy inventions...

Trying to patent OR trying to make profit out of this - ONE WAY TICKET TO INEVIDABLE SUPRESSION!! (or your death)

So. Based on the EVIDENCE lets act accordigly. Go out of state and go to the public library publish all over the web. Get a plane fly over downtown throw couple of boxes of fliers with complete diagrams or something (lol) . Or stuff like that. Otherwise it is 100% guarantee - you and your inventions are gone. There has got to be a way. Or let me know I will do the job for you :)

Piece

dean_mcgowan

turbo

Hi Dean  :)

I have completly edited this DVD because it had many long black parts in it and i have also added the other TPU video's that were not on the DVD uploaded by Jack.
It took me alot of time to do this but the result is a very good overview of all the models.
The format is in 720x576 and it also has a on disk menu to easy navigate through all the models.

If you are intrested in a copy just send me a PM.

Marco.

dean_mcgowan

Marco,

Great work.

I am in Russia so its a bit hard getting stuff through the mail here ... highly unreliable.

I will unfortunately have to wait till it comes out in soft cover ;)

Cheers,

Deanushka

turbo

Hi Guy's  :)

All DVD's that have been orderd this week are shipped.
They should be deliverd in about 3 day's to those inside the EU
And in about 5 days to those living outside the EU.

Marco.