Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

I'm wondering if intermodulation allow those spikes to run faster then current in wire by similar concept like this : http://gregegan.customer.netspace.net.au/APPLETS/20/20.html ?

hartiberlin

Sorry,
the repair of my notebook took a bit longer than I thought,
so now it is running again and here are the latest messages from Steven Mark,
that he agreed could be posted.
Please read from bottom to top:

Dear Stefan,

I've tried to hide the fact that materials are important but they crucial.  I mentioned to Lindsay that the material of the collector wire is critical, however we found that using the correct toroids works the same.  I belive my device works the way it does due to mechanical vibrations in my torroids which amplify the received energy in the main loops.  My larger TPU has coathanger iron wire inside, I belive a unique action occurs inside the iron.

Sincerely,
SM

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Stefan Hartmann wrote:

Hi Steven,
    many thanks for these infos.
    I guess using sine waves for the exiters would use more input power
    and are also harder to design.
    So Square or just pulse generators use less energy per pulse and
    are easier to build with a few CMOS gates or a 555 setup.

Well, I know from making music and working in a recording studio
    in earlier times, that some certain crossmodulations from
    several tones can cause huge amplitudes in filters put behind the
    cross modulation circuits...So this is very interesting.

One questions I still have.

Did you ever use Iron wire in your TPUs or
    are they all working just fine with Copper wire only ?

Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
    ---

Steven Mark wrote:

Dear XXXXXX,
         I used only square wave in the beginning as it was easier to create them, as you know, once my device begins to resonate we only observed since waves.  I assume you can create the same effects by starting only with sine waves. What is more important to understand than the stimulating energy, is the frequency we are capturing.  Our devices work like radios, and we stimulate them with the square waves to cause a mixing of frequencies and one of the coils is tuned to one of these products.  it's realy simple to understand if you are familliar with radio theory. The coils you see are just receptor for the magnetic fluctuations, I belive they are called loop antennas, however, I like to think of them as huge inductive coils. I hope that helps you with your projects.
         Sincerely,
        SM

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 9:59 AM, XXXXX wrote:

Dear Steven,

Glad to see you felt well enough to post on the forum again!

I understand you have signed an NDA and there are various interests
           that prefer you not to speak about your design.

You once allowed us via Linsday to ask "certain questions" as long
           as they did not violate certain areas.

I wonder, I have debated long and hard whether your device uses
           PULSES or SINEWAVES as the input control frequencies.  For a long
           time I thought pulses, however, due to your comments about pure
           signals that only tube signal generators can make, I now feel sine
           waves are the way, because pulses are anything put pure!

Best regards,

XXXXX.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

giantkiller

Everything SM stated is true. All the different materials or drivers are just at different stages of the progressive designs. It always seem to me that the timelime has been left out. Probably one of the cluses of the NDA. Sm is or has found a way to disseminate in another fashion.
Big inductor equals effective aperture.

--giantkiller.

BEP

Quote from: giantkiller on August 30, 2009, 05:26:46 PM

Big inductor equals effective aperture.

--giantkiller.

@ALL

I agree with this.

Does anyone have any evidence that this SM is the real SM?

@Loner

I am still convinced the open TPU has a minimum of two tubes in it. There has been a lot of great work and effort to deduce the details of this one but I haven't seen any work that 'works'.

@Bruce

The way I see it the only time three frequencies is required is when you want to be rid of the magnets. Three will give you rotation direction control. Three is the only configuration that can consistently give you reverse group direction. aka. 'left hand rule', if you so choose.

BEP

Grumpy

Quote from: Loner on August 30, 2009, 12:32:51 PM
I'm just throwing this in, as I've harped on it too much and no-one wants to hear it anymore.  Take ANY of the "Simple" TPUs with Only 1 "Collector" and two "Side" coils with the magnets.

How does such a device fit into the "Three" frequency concept?  I have seen the device with One driving component, so I am getting a little lost on this one.  Sure the "3 Stack" unit might be better, but it's not required IF these other units actually work.

Also, has anyone actually seen a TPU operating on tubes?  Not "Read" about it, but seen a picture or video? (Or the actual device, for those in the know...)

Are my observations completely wrong?  I won't bother you guys with this again, as I have no proofs either way.  (If I ever get any, that will be another story....)

Don't believe the hype!

I don't see "intermodulation" in the post by SM about Tao having the secret, or any  mention of three frequencies.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards