Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

I DO AGREE THAT ...

kiss

keep it simple ...  so the jt is a simple tpu...

bruce you can mess with 3 freqs ... 

but i will try 4 at some point to shift material from 1 to another ..  ;)

3 FREQS ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR A SIMPLE TPU ..

IST

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

BEP

Ok.

I see now why you are excited.

I also see what SM probably meant by 'cancellation'. The top and bottom, being 180 out, are bucking fields of all these frequencies. Summation would create a near zero field between them.

This is how I'm getting a small amount of DC from a collector.

Where does 'rotation' come in?

I still can't agree on the point of mixing. Mixing in the amp does not create the reaction like mixing in the medium.

BEP

rotaryfcg

Quote from: Bruce_TPU on August 31, 2009, 07:52:32 AM
Fundamental frequency is what collector 1, as a tuned resonant tank is tuned to.

2nd harmonic of fundamental is what collector 2, as a tuned resonant tank is tuned to.

3rd harmonic of fundamental is what collector 3, as a tuned resonant tank, is tuned to.

Input frequency 1, into "amplifier" (mixer) is fundamental frequency. (Center Frequency)

Input frequency 2, into "amplifier" (mixer) is Modulation Frequency. 

Input frequency 3, into "amplifier" (mixer) is Modulation Frequency.

The "EFFECT" of these three input frequency's mixing is their "CREATING" frequencies, via intermodulation.  Adding up, and subtracting down.  This "PROCESS" (as I have the three freq's SM gave in private for the 15") when shown in a spreadsheet, produces "hundreds" of replicas of the fundamental, and "hundreds" of replicas of the first 7 Harmonics of the fundamental.

And then, on the "THIRD ORDER INTERMODULATION", all EIGHT OF THESE FREQUENCIES "COMBINE", converge, what SM refers to as his description of "RESONANCE".

All of this happens in a pica second.

Now, this is the kicker.  When the signal from the amp is split, and one leg is inverted, and these opposing signals are sent into the collector, you have "INTERMODULATION" taking place, both "IN PHASE" via one leg of the signal, and "INTERMODULATION" taking place, that is "INVERTED 180 degrees, out of phase" from the other leg of the signal.

This establishes "standing waves" of every single "CREATED" frequency.  another vital part of this working.

it looks like you know a lot more about that stuff. more secret messages...
i don't get it. if sm share info's why is there a selected group needed?what makes ones better than the others?i mean do you really think you know every member of this VIPs?wake up; it's the internet, there's no reality here.everyone could be everyone.
when new guys are coming around and asking about help building this shit they get as an answer: "look up the info allready posted".it's that the way? i don't think so.
anyway thanks for sharing the new info Bruce
@ real SM
If you want to disclose without being exposed i can help.need details?just ask!

sparks

For any energy collection system you must have a scource a converter and a storage unit.  One truck call it the input frequency or just  truck particle 1.  We accelerate truck particle 2 to the same velocity and vector as 1.  This input energy is the intermediate frequency.  Then we couple the two trucks together flipping over latching devices so now the truck particles merge.  Now the two trucks are intermodulated.  Then of course the two trucks can smack into a wall and we have gained from the input energy of truck 1 just a little.  Or uncouple the trucks at the proper time and let our input signal be stored coasting around a cul de sac.  Our intermediate frequency goes on around it's loop and intermodulates with another input frequency and unloads it into the storage loop at the proper time.  This can happen at millions of cycles a second or just one or two or 5000 whatever.  Pretty soon the culdesac current is getting pretty hot and heavy.  Haven't they been doing this for years in television sets.?
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

giantkiller

Sorry,
But you don't seem to be part of the anthill group think. Besides, these other patterns emerge with new meaning. The ants just don't understand the concept of the magnifying glass.

Quote from: BEP on August 31, 2009, 12:55:36 AM
:D

Why is it that my posts always trigger crop circle comments, GK?

Am I considered one of the forum's alien visitors?

BEP