Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

sparks

@Bolts

When calculating L in a tank and the L takes on the form of a loaded transformer primary would current drawn from the secondary of the transformer damp the oscillations?
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

bolt

Quote from: sparks on August 31, 2009, 05:20:57 PM
    @Bolts

When calculating L in a tank and the L takes on the form of a loaded transformer primary would current drawn from the secondary of the transformer damp the oscillations?

No not when you use an intermediate stage that has been magnetically coupled in RF. This is the top and bottom of the entire process.  This is exactly how Kapanadze system works and in his own words "i have only re-discovered what Tesla told us 100 years ago"

Think of it like this. I have a TV transmitter station. Do i care how many people watch the transmission? Of course not the loading on my transmitter is unchanged if one or 10 MIO tune in to watch.

Now see what happens at 60 Hz through an iron core transformer. I put a load on the o/p and it loads the i/p 100% + transformer losses.

bolt

Quote from: Grumpy on August 31, 2009, 04:47:14 PM
The bullshit sure is getting deep in this thread...

Bout time you stopped being Grumpy and be enlightened.

A refresher course on Tesla, Kapanadze and Don Smith should do the trick.

forest

bolt
Can you repeat in simpler words ?

So we need :
1. Output circuit with load in resonance , but completely separated from powering circuit (in TPU : collectors forming tank circuits and intermodulation gives us no connection between powering circuit and working circuit)

2. A way to move any electrons into load (in TPU : "squeeze hose")

Is that correct ?

Does Kapanadze uses magnetic resonance ? Is there any explanation what is it ? IS IT intermodulation ???