Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laserrod

This Durban anouncment smells like distraction because of the post by Speres from today.
Stop preventing democracy & stop the buying of gov by the rich. Have a good day and live by what I say.

nightlife

Is anyone else having problems trying to download Tesla'a patents? My computer goes crazy everytime I try.

HopeForHumanity

If this is true then this confirms my suspicion of him not really creating the device. A while back I posted on his choice of vocabulary. I found that he has never said "my tpu". I don't remmeber at all him saying "my". It was always "the tpu". I would suppose this to be a habit when talking about something that isn't really yours. Makes me feel strange. I'm fucking scared right now. Please excuse my language, but thats how stunned I am. :o :o :o
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

Jdo300

Hi Everybody,

I've been gone for quite some time but am still very active on this project. Like Giantkiller, I've been on this project since the forum was started and have seen all kinds of people and claims about the TPU come and go. For the present time, I choose neither to accept or reject what Jack Durban has to say. On one hand, it would be fantastic if what he is telling us is the truth and could help us get to a breakthrough. But on the same hand, I'm not to eager to start believing a perfect stranger who just shows up one day and claims to know everything (especially considering what he said about Steven).

All I'm saying is be optimistic but don't be naive. I have a feeling that we will know what we are dealing with for sure after the audio interview with Sterling.

God Bless,
Jason O

Thaelin

Quote from: nightlife on March 18, 2008, 12:02:46 AM
Is anyone else having problems trying to download Tesla'a patents? My computer goes crazy everytime I try.

Nightlife:
   Search for Pepe's Tesla Pages and you can find them all there in GIF format. Only pain is they are one page at a time.

thaelin