Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolt

I agree the magnet trick led us up the garden path for a long time. I went into a wild goose chase of believing the initial kick was between the magnet and the small toroidal. If we knew for sure from the off the magnet was only used to turn the damn thing on and off it would have saved a million man hours checking this stuff out. We now know the magnet was NOT required.

Also Jack now tells us that SM was replicating something that may not been his to start with. Now thats interesting as SM already stated he had one working unit and spent about a year and few hundred coils more to replicate the device. This makes perfect sense because if i gave you a working TPU in your hand im in no doubt it would take you the same amount of time to get a working unit if you had no idea how it actually works. It would take you a long time to realize that the 3 coils were cut to exact resonance and the small toroidal on top ran at 3 times the frequency of the others and then you had to work out the timing sequence all from a model in your had that you could not cut open and destroy. We can only speculate where the master came from maybe an old inventor that was a genius to replicate Tesla work and SM bought it from the old man which has now died...........anything is possible! Other proof of concept includes making a bailing wire TPU from iron wire. This would be a typical mistake of someone realizing that the tpu was emulating revolving a magnetic field was akin to an iron core. With fundamental knowledge absent a  DIY builder would dive straight in and start using iron wire and while this will work will be extremely inefficient  and produce more heat then power thus the first tpu we see was rated at 25 watts.

I might be wrong but SM has always been free to come here to defend these claims if he wanted to regardless of any NDA's or not. Its more plausible SM purchased the unit for  nice sum or was given it for marketing purposes only to raise venture capital.

We should not discount anything Jack say it  only adds to complete the picture as if we are dealing with a crime scene:) Leave no stone unturned.

giantkiller

@nightlife
I use http://www.pat2pdf.org exclusively. it has never bombed yet.
also your http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat381968.pdf and other links show an extension of pl?....

A better post by me should be 'I should be more open and objective'. The interview should interesting to say the least.

--giantkiller.

Jdo300

Speaking of which, I just spoke with Sterling Allen earlier today and he mentioned that there is a questions page on the PES Wiki site that we can post questions for Jack to answer during the interview:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Talk:Article:Jack_Durban%27s_experience_with_Steve_Marks_Toroid_Generator#Questions_for_Jack

For those who don't have a username on PESN to edit the page, just post your questions here in the thread, and I'll check back later and add them to the page for you.

Also, Sterling told me that Jack apparently has some higher quality videos of the TPU that he plans on releasing soon as well. I don't know which vids they are but he told me that they are the same as the ones that are posted on YouTube already.

God Bless,
Jason O

acerzw

@jdo300

It might be worth asking him if he is aware of how SM solved the problem of it working only one way up, the answer might give a useful indication into its method of operation. Also it might be useful to know if he was aware of any major construction/operational differences in the different size models.

A
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

chrisC

Quote from: Mannix on March 18, 2008, 06:25:42 AM
Jack's comments are of no assistance and my firm opinion is that he is engaging on a fishing exercise.
You will note that his comments contain no substance and are written in the style of a journalist.

The reasons that he has done this are only known to him but i would not be surprised if they included an investment opportunity at some stage.

He has not ever had a tpu
He did not work with Steven...I could go on but I wont.. subject closed for me.

Take care
Lindsay Mannix

Lindsay:

G'day. How do you explain the private messages on the TEAC machine he was offering to return to SM if by your reasoning, SM and he did not work together?

cheers
chrisC