Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A truly overunity Transformer / Meg

Started by LoganBaker, March 17, 2008, 06:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kator01

Hi Getca,

no, it is showing wrong values even with sinus-waveform. I had a much better one form ELV. But even this one had a measurement-error of 10 - 15 %. They are al made in China and  have simply wrong software which returns false values of real wattage based on a wrong the phase-shift-angle-calculation. I state here strongly agian not to use these type of devices, but rely only on scope-measurements. I have given you the Kanarev-Link. All is written in there. You have even the advantage to read his papers in original language

Why do I get involved here is simply to avoid that you spent time barking at the wrong tree.

I estimate this configuration as a good concept . . . but please use true measurement-techniques and not incandescent light-bulbs for output-proof, only linear-resistors and voltage-measurement across these resistors
with scope.
Needless to say that JLN-Labs was presenting the biggest failure with his MEG. He used neons. What a blunder.

Regards

Kator

Kator01

Hi Getca,

what are you frowning at ?

Kator

Nali2001

Looks like a Full wave bridge rectifier on a heatsink to me.
Only it is used in half wave.

Getca

Quote from: Kator01 on October 31, 2008, 08:31:17 AM
I estimate this configuration as a good concept . . . but please use true measurement-techniques and not incandescent light-bulbs for output-proof, only linear-resistors and voltage-measurement across these resistors with scope.

Hello Kator...Why not lamp-bulbs? It's just non-linear load. What's the problem. Yes, I used something linear-resistors, but I couldn't see a diference. The MEG device was working correctly. Don't forget the MEG isn't a transformer and can work with output short circuit without input current rising. You are right about the scope, but Ivanov's measurement is correct and it's true. If You don't believe ask Altium. Well, how do I understand this one:
Quote from: Kator01 on October 31, 2008, 08:37:24 AM
what are you frowning at ?
Kator

Don't You talk about the Ivanofv's MEG picture? If it's so I have shown a rectifier by a red arrow and if You spend some time thinking, You can get the true about the control coils driving. In my opinion there isn't any kind of switching electronics.

Regards...
Rossen

nievesoliveras

Hi!

@nali2001

I saw the video and it raised several questions in my mind.

1. Is the transistor showed on the graphic PNP or NPN?
2. The capacitor is 1uf, but what is the voltage?
3. The diode is germanium or 1n4007?
4. How many turns are on the coil?

Jesus