Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A truly overunity Transformer / Meg

Started by LoganBaker, March 17, 2008, 06:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nali2001

One thing I noticed in the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npFVaeSbk1Q
Is that the full wave diode is not connected this time. The cables just run past it.
But who knows what is all in the box?

Nali2001

Hi Kator,
Hmm look at that thing lol!
Whats the black stuff? Anyway Yes with some modifications you could have yourself a test setup. Well the material should be good enough. Unless you want to go high frequency.

altium

QuoteBut who knows what is all in the box?

In black box are INKOMP (Integral Commutator of magnetic fluxes) and only autor know what is inside.
We only know basuc principle. But I think that it`s enough?

Look at Getca`s schem and results.

Kator01

Hi Steven,

what´s the black stuff ? I guess you are referring to the black coating. The coating of the transformer-core is some black varnish and the black coating on the cores is some sticky stuff. These transformers are designed for outdoor-usage. They were mounted on teh roof near the neons in a metal-box which is not waterproof.

Yea, this black boys are very deadly if you are not careful when using grid-power.

however if you use a 12 V- dc-power-puls instead of the 230 Volts then you have a very good step-up-transformer where you can regulate Voltage and  power in two ways : DC-PWM and driving  this core-piece in and out.

Very robust stuff, work for eons ( related to our lifespan of course )

Regards

Kator

Getca

Hello to all inventors... :)
What do You think about the attached scope shot http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4300.0;attach=27305;image
It's important to analyse it and try to realize what happens in the output coil when the PM's flux is switched. The shot was made withot output air gaps. What do You think about the Lenz law and haw it includes in the MEG's working?.. I can give You an advise to compare the working principle of a trnsformer and MEG and get the differences. ;) It isn't too hard to do.

Wish You success...