Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some clue on TPU device operation

Started by aleks, March 18, 2008, 01:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spider

@Aleks,

I like your theory. Its always interresting to ponder over the very difficult things I think.

I found this article when I was studying Bremsstrahlung.
http://www.newtonphysics.on.ca/magnetic/mass.html

Maybe you find it interresting

Greetings Rene
When a magnetic field, produced by a moving electric field, is moved longitudinally a tempic field is produced.

aleks

Quote from: Spider on May 04, 2008, 02:23:32 PM
@Aleks,

I like your theory. Its always interresting to ponder over the very difficult things I think.

I found this article when I was studying Bremsstrahlung.
http://www.newtonphysics.on.ca/magnetic/mass.html

Maybe you find it interresting

Greetings Rene
Thanks. Bremsstrahlung electromagnetic radiation is interesting (note the infinite power at DC), this article is also interesting, but not to the same degree.

I think the author of this article plays acrobatic tricks with formulas too much. He deducts that magnetic field of a single electron depends on its velocity while from the common knowledge an electric current and its induced magnetic field depends not only on the velocity of electrons, but also on number of travelling electrons. So,  if we assume that magnetic field of a single electron does not depend on its velocity, this theory becomes non-physical.

BTW, while Bremsstrahlung somehow corresponds to DC acoustic waves, you should understand that since modern physics is based on conservation of energy dogma, "official" Bremsstrahlung cannot be used to create overunity. Well, it may create overunity upon successful matter transmutation, but that's still corresponds to conservation of energy.

While I myself going a bit "further" - with my DC acoustic waves hypothesis I'm trying to speculate that energy can be created literally out of nowhere: it is like "densification" of energy produced from interaction of matter. (destruction of energy is also possible - in that case it will be a "rarefication" of energy)

Spider

I read your peswiki text. I can imagine a bit more vivid what you mean.
The link about gravity /antigravity I have to read some more.
I have been reading so many things the last months, my head spins sometimes...
Most of it in english, and by that not being my native language, its even more difficult.

About the Bremsstrahlung, how many high speed elektrons would it take to slam into the tpu to generate eg. 100 Watts of power.

It would be nice to have a compact overview of all the tpu theories on the forum, the more I read back, the more I find, many of them double.

Greeetings Rene
When a magnetic field, produced by a moving electric field, is moved longitudinally a tempic field is produced.

aleks

Quote from: Spider on May 04, 2008, 06:06:29 PM
About the Bremsstrahlung, how many high speed elektrons would it take to slam into the tpu to generate eg. 100 Watts of power.
I can't tell because my hypothesis is not quantitative at this point of time. While I doubt conventional physics can give you an answer as well. If bremsstrahlung is used to produce atomic decay, conventional physics will probably tell you that COP (number of successful strikes/total number of strikes) of this transformation will be so small you won't get more out than you put in. So, the only way is to experiment.

I do not think you should limit yourself to bremsstrahlung alone, because this effect from what I've read is based on electron-atom collisions. DC acoustic waves can be produced from collision of anything with anything - as long as phonon interaction between particles is present. "Power" of DC acoustic wave depends on the rate of change of kinetic energy of particles, so in most cases it is possible to create non-symmetric DC acoustic waves - this is a basis for pure energy and propulsion engines that do not require mass ejection.

aleks

Quote from: Loner on May 05, 2008, 03:46:53 AM
SO, Taking what I have typed above, and opening to "Anything is Possible", I come back
around to the start.  The only way I can reconcile DC & Acoustic & Wave at the same time
without including the "Mass" as a carrier (Possible in vacuum)
I think you've grasped my concept correctly ("anything is possible") - indeed, DC acoustic wave formations can be mixed together to form very complex forces. However, there is no connection to longitudal waves. DC acoustic wave is a field of "length standard" deviation.

The only thing you are missing is that mass is already in the concept: DC acoustic waves can only be created from kinetic interaction of masses (hence I'm always talking about explosion and imposion). DC is of course 'direct current', and I mean that. I know it is partially misleading, but there is no such thing as 'zero frequency'. Of course, strictly speaking DC acoustic waves == zero frequency acoustic waves. However, Fourier transform deals with DC component - it does not say 'we have a component of zero frequency', because it is even more misleading. In the essence, DC and "zero frequency" are same entities in my hypothesis. Do not be attached to words and their meanings in other fields of knowledge (in the case of "DC", electronics).