Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla patent 381,970 & TPU

Started by Turz, March 20, 2008, 08:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aleks

Well, inducing a magnetic field that cancels earth magnetic field in nanosecond time produces a bit of turmoil in the atomic lattice which was staying in different magnetic field conditions a moment before.

Rosphere

Quote from: EMdevices on March 21, 2008, 10:21:00 AM
Guys, don't get too excited about this Tesla patent...

The patent illustrates a 2 phase transformer,...

A good book on electric machines would benefit some of you.

@EMDevices,

If it is just a simple two phase transformer then why do we not see this particular toroidal design used anywhere today, or do we?

Other than those books by/about Tesla and this patent in particular, can you find an example of this design in any of your electric machine books?

If it is not used today then was it replaced with a 'better' design, or is there little demand for two phase transformers these days?

(Thank you for staying on here with us.  :) )

sparks

SM's little tpus have an iron outside winding (bailing wire) around the circumference of a polypro disc.   Bailing wire inductor/plastic disc capacitor.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

sparks

SM's little tpus have an iron outside winding (bailing wire) around the circumference of a polypro disc.   Bailing wire inductor/plastic disc capacitor.

double post sorry but while I'm here the vertical coils he pops his magnets on
could be the conductors in the little magnetic resonant circuit of the circular inductor/capacitor lower layer.  The coupling of the primary oscillator is through these coils whose permeability is dependent on the magnets and their response to the ambient magnetic field.  Finally to complete the circuit there is the top torroid an inductor capacitor set up whose capacitor disc is x #of inches from the first disc.  Voltage in the middle current on the ouside.  Voltage the axle/current the spinning electron mass.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Motorcoach1

@ Maro-   this is about your danceing magnets.    If SM's small open unit we see him put magnets on the top and strat it up. I must have looked at these a 1000 times. When magnets are close together they ossilate. so now I'm thinking that there is another set of magnets already in the unit and when he sets on the other 2 mags the ossillation starts puting the unit in motion. And then the current builds up and starts output till it hits the critical stage and shuts down. When I was studying ED Leedskalin (hope I spelled his name right lol ) one of the tests were was to get the wire to vibrate between the magnets , very difficult ! but it can be done. the caps I feel are the freqs and also act like a stator on start up.  I feel this supports the simple SS circutry. let me know your thoughts.  LOL I can't belive I getting back into this  :o Oh well here we go again ............. Mike