Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla patent 381,970 & TPU

Started by Turz, March 20, 2008, 08:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

@Motorcoach

Hope Marco responds because he knows what is going on.  His Coriolus force explanation of the tpu ou is the best ever postulated.  I came to his findings independently looked back in one of my old threads and there it was in Marco's post.  I'll reiterate my own here and in should in no way be construed as Marco's words or thoughts just a similar finding.
   The input energy of the kick adds inertia to the electrons that are responding to the aetheric  wave traversing the conductor.  These electrons now are seperated from Earth's angular momentum (spin inertia) and are responding to the aetheric wave the Earth warps continously.   They are on their own relative to the rest of the conductor mass that remains in Earth's inertial field.
The rest of the conductor mass progresses through space time in inertial fields quite different than the electrons in the aetheric inertial frame.  This results in charge seperation because the copper ions want the electrons back.  The electrons that joined the aetheric inertial frame are both time and space displaced relative to the rest of the conductor.  They stayed on board the aetheric train, took a ride and stretched the elastic tether holding them to the conductor neuclei.  The Coriolus force brings the aetheric electrons back into the mass of the conductor in a predictable velocity path.
    So our kick energy input is just to seperate  the electrons on the aether train from those that are not.  It does not push them around the torroid coil by inducing a voltage.  The aether supplied us with the emf by taking the seperated electrons for a ride relative to the rest of the mass that stayed with the Earth inertial field.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Doug1

Question

Is FE a slight of tung? Play on words? I was thinking about how every time something comes along
  it is always followed by some argument or reason why it is not nor could it be FE.
  Example
  If i could recycle a portion of the power running though a circuit and ramp it up to produce in effect
  by some unknown means the amount of power required to sustain the device's operation it would be argued that it was supplied power in order to start there by not free energy. Am I to believe the FE must thereby materialize out of nothing be sustained by nothing and require neither material nor action to satisfy the term free energy?
  Original I thought it was to gain freedom or self reliance in producing energy for personal use but now it appears to be more about the exact meaning of the language or words used to define an objective.
   Is it about the objective or the objection to the language?

Motorcoach1

@ Sparks - i belive i read that a few months ago , intresting read.  heres a senero / when we boil water we turn it into steam , so now we capture the steam and turn it back into water. the coil acting with the pulse we have a skin effect (+) by nature and the (-) run inside the wire , now the + is in the eather and the next coil needs to pull this and the pulse makes a greater amplitude changeing this back into current ( danceing magnets ) Tesla's air coil and his genarator has this effect. Qtto said the 44 mm seperation was the best mesurement to start with in getting the coils tuned to each other (steam) and reaction (water).

EMdevices

Rosphere,  the early Tesla designs have advanced a bit since his days.  However, his basic configuration is still found in so many places and motors. My books has lots of diagrams similar to this patent.  He also did recognized many of the problems early on, like eddy current losses.   

His particular ring style winding can be found mainly in generators/motors, but not so much in transformers, since the flux path is partially through the iron, and partially through the air.  As such it can't handle too much power, so nowadays there's better optimized designs for the flux path such that it's all enclosed and passing through a high permeability material with laminations to minimize the eddy currents losses, etc..

By the way, to improve upon his transformer ring design, you would have to stick a high permeability rotor inside the ring, then the flux will be very high.  I'm not an expert on transformer design, but I still have my engineering books and refer to them once in a while and do understand and remember some of the basics.

Once again,  the real ingenious achievement of Tesla in this respect, is this configuration of two coils (4poles) spaced apart physically by 90 degrees, and also driven 90 degrees out of phase electrically.     This produces the smooth rotational magnetic field  (as if infinitely commutated), which is now used quite extensively in a number of motors.  This invention of his played an integral part of the AC revolution.

So is it something special? of course!  Is it free energy, or does he claim free energy in the patent?  No , he does not.  That's all I'm trying to say, don't get too excited about this patent and try to read things into it that are not there.

EM

MACEDONIA CD

HI  :)
I HAVE  NOW  READ ALL OF YOU  HERE

WAY YOU DONT THING  AND POINT  THERE  <<COLECTED ENERGY  OF EARTH MAGNET FILD  >> SMALL MAGNET ENERGY  BIG POWER  ?????????????  HOW 
P.S<<<< BAY  THE  <,RCF>  129db  LOUD SPEAKERS  AND  MAYBE  YOU FIND THE  ANSFERS   ;) :D :)