Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla patent 381,970 & TPU

Started by Turz, March 20, 2008, 08:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scotty1

That's funny...I was going to post about the unequal battery...but i thought i better leave it out....people think i'm crazy as it is... ;D
Ed's theory is all about 2 currents.....he does one test to show that the pos terminal of a battery heats up more and make more sparks....and when J.J. Thompson did the electron test he used a neg bias setup....or to say that the setup used the neg plates of 2 batteries and only the pos plates of one.
Ed said that batteries should be charged by currents from a generator that does not run the negative to the frame or ground..........
He also said that when the magnets go into the battery from the generator they build up a matter that holds the magnets themselves.....later on the acid takes the matter in parts and seperates the magnets and sends them to their own terminals.
THE ONE WHO FINDS OUT EXACTLY HOW IT IS DONE WILL BE A REAL SCIENTIST.  Ed.L
Those magnets that come out the battery and go in the coil can be used to build up some other matter...and whatever the matter is the North and South pole individual magnets are always the base of it...Ed.L
Oh...by the way...in the Northern hemisphere the North pole magnets are going down and the South pole magnets are going up...in the Southern hemisphere it is the opposite....
According to Ed that is.....Hit a vertical iron bar and see.
Scotty

Doug1

After spending a bit of time looking at the first post and the better quality image of the tpu knowing i have seen that frame shape some where before it finally hit me. It looks like a part of a drive way drain. If you look at your bath tub drain for a refference the pipe comes up from under the tub to a compression fitting.Inside the fitting you have a frame like an X with a threaded hole in the center for the finished screen to sit in or a plunger stopper. In a drive way drain they only need to have a frame for the screening cap to sit into which allows it to be removed incase you have access the pipe. So the top rim has those 4 square tabs (legs) with the square holes for the screen cap to sit in. The tpu frame looks like he cut off the ends of pipe which has that frame ring at the end of the pipe. Then taking two of them he joined them together with some type of rods to provide a space between the two pieces..
  Inside the cut outs of the supports the part where the drain cap would sit are stacks of rectangualr magnets, the type with a hole in the center of the magnet. it also only looks like there is only one active plane the one which holds the wound wire coils.They look to be at right angles in refference to the magnet stacks which are pretty close to only one end of the coil nearest to the magnet stack next to it. has anyone ever seen this orientation where the coil is placed facing the side of a magnet at one half  in any other application?

EMdevices

I am absolutely convinced the magnets are needed (at least in the two devices that used them), and from the location of where they are placed,Ã,  their function is to bias the core.Ã,   When you bias a core you push the B-H curve closer to the NONLINEAR region, and harmonic 'distortion' gets produced, which is beneficial in this case (according to SM).

I found a paper a while ago that described why biasing is also beneficial in lowering the hysterisis loses, etc.., so I have no doubts about the magnets.Ã,   The reed switch explanation by Jack was proposed before as well, but I never gave it much credence.Ã,  That's my view at least.  Also, could there be a mercury switch?  Maybe,  he seems to turn over the smallest TPU after demonstration, or maybe it's the same upside down phenomena shown with the first TPU.

EM

Grumpy

The magnet is probably placed at an antinode of a standing wave of current. 

If it were placed at a node it would not increase the amplitude of the current wave (it can't couple at a node).

Multiple magnets could be used, but too many may start to interfere rather than assist.  Placing small magnets, rather than large ones, at each current antinode might be the best approach.

Read page 4:
http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~dodds/Files231/monocord.pdf
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

poynt99

Doug1,

If you could dig up a photo or engineering drawing depicting this drive way drain you described, that would be much appreciated.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209