Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Magnetic Motor

Started by TheOne, March 29, 2008, 12:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Hi gwhy!

I am in the proses of looking for a few good size magnets for the wheel I have built. I have concentrated on gravity wheels so I have not been stocking up on magnets for a larger wheel. But when I get them the wheel will be done and as long as my calculations are correct it should be able to run at least a bicycle generator. But I do hope for better. As for making your oval shape. Let me think ..... Ok I think I got it for you. 2 magnets, one on each side of your tri-gate, this should give a mild tug (due to the overall change of the field) on each side for your oval to possibility work. Don't put them to close but just enough for the tug. You may also have to make one a little higher to keep a single direction on your oval. I played with magnets when I was younger back in 1974 and built a magnet wheel that ran for 1 and 1/2 days before it wore out the center of the cardboard. The funny thing is I didn't think much of it until last year.

Good luck

PS. How I got it to run in 1974 was, each magnet was adjusted individually to make the field do what I wanted it to do, and it was not a uniformed design. Uniform designs make uniform fields and that is the best suggestion I can give for a basic magnet wheel.

With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Omega_0

Quote from: gwhy! on July 01, 2008, 05:17:09 PM
a roller mag entering and exiting the array on the same plane is a non-starter

Did you use an inclined plane or was it horizontal ?

If you are sure about repulsion being less if the roller enters from the top (90 deg to the plane of tri gate array), then it can be accomplished. I'll do another animation to show how.
But I guess the advantage will be nullified by the cost of lifting the roller up to that height.
Shields cause problems because they distort the field, so the roller may not move at all. But I never tried so can't say for sure.
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

gwhy!

Quote from: Omega_0 on July 02, 2008, 06:06:29 AM
Did you use an inclined plane or was it horizontal ?

If you are sure about repulsion being less if the roller enters from the top (90 deg to the plane of tri gate array), then it can be accomplished. I'll do another animation to show how.
But I guess the advantage will be nullified by the cost of lifting the roller up to that height.
Shields cause problems because they distort the field, so the roller may not move at all. But I never tried so can't say for sure.

Hi Omega_0,
  I had a more or less the exact same setup as in your model on a incline. There is a sweet spot on the entrance/exit of a array no push or pull and I think like you have said :

Quote from: Omega_0 on July 02, 2008, 06:06:29 AM

All the best.

itsblockdog

of the subject above... "orbit"....in my humble opinion: oval vs triangel.... oval like a comet in travel (natural)
Quote from: gwhy! on July 01, 2008, 06:01:00 PM
Hi AB,
   I have done some tests with a tri-gate setup as in the picture I post in this thread not 100% setup as in the picture but same principle only using 1 pair of arrays. The test i have is a wind down test now to be honest it wasn't done very accurately it was done with a watch with a second hand and a hand spin with and without the tri-gates in place. But it was very promising there was a good 10-20 secs more spinning with the arrays in place and this was consistent until the arrays were slightly out of the sweet spot. The problem with me I really like building side of things and get very impatient when I only have 1 build on the go at any one time, and at this moment I have another 3 builds on the go so I tend to flit between them as and when I can. And now the hold up on the design shown in this tread is the fact that I would like to get more of a oval movement from the pendulum instead of more of a triangular movement. So any suggestions are most welcome  :P..  
All things are possible

AB Hammer

With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan