Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Magnetic Motor

Started by TheOne, March 29, 2008, 12:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLaNZeR

Dragged out one of the kids old bikes this end and made a start.

Just waiting for the Metal Weld to dry and will connect the shaft.

Spokes on the bike wheel are not the same so had to cut a slot into the aluminium bar to get it level.

More later

Cheers

Sean.
http://www.overunity.org.uk

ramset

SEAN this particular design is alleged to have a bad reaction from females [careful]   Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

CLaNZeR

Quote from: ramset on June 29, 2008, 04:05:17 PM
SEAN this particular design is alleged to have a bad reaction from females [careful]   Chet

ROFL Chet

I been with my Better Half for 22 years, she seen me do a lot more crazy shit durin this time than this LOL

Thx though hehe  ;D ;D
http://www.overunity.org.uk

itsblockdog

Fantastic!!! (I just read the post above stating this thing has bad reactions from females)  Glad to know your misses has seen crazier ..... (this one really gets to the obsessed on me.....gee.....perhaps it's ME!  Not her? Or plural to that.... haha

kind regards,
Ronnie

Quote from: CLaNZeR on June 29, 2008, 09:22:04 AM
Dragged out one of the kids old bikes this end and made a start.

Just waiting for the Metal Weld to dry and will connect the shaft.

Spokes on the bike wheel are not the same so had to cut a slot into the aluminium bar to get it level.

More later

Cheers

Sean.

All things are possible

itsblockdog

Quote from: ramset on June 29, 2008, 04:05:17 PM

Hi...my name is Ronnie....I am SOOOO laughing at this comment... (If I only could have known!)  All you people make me feel so much better about things....  :)

itsblockdog
All things are possible