Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Magnetic Motor

Started by TheOne, March 29, 2008, 12:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsblockdog

Quote from: AB Hammer on June 25, 2008, 04:44:14 PM
Omega_0

You have two inventors. The original and myself. I am in the proses of working with Ronnie on a new version of what he has done and combining with what I have done and I can do.  I was going to wait till after I finished my personal projects but after talking with Ronnie today it has been decided to build it with at the same time as one of my others this weekend.

Greetings. (Ronnie here)  This posting is confirmed. I have a wheel in a machine shop, (was) scheduled to fullfill "within the next ten business days" .... I contacted them this morning and called "HOLD IT till further notice."  (Due to personal considerations and verbal decisions with Alan and further things we speak.....)  I stand with Alan.  Also; Thank you, Alan for furthering our interests; as well, I am honored to have found such noble traits in manner of your friendship. I respect this posting in highest regards.

Sincerely, Ronnie
All things are possible

AB Hammer

Thank you Ronnie

This is what teem work is all about. Talk to you later by phone, I have to go to Little Rock for a quick trip.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

itsblockdog

Quote from: itsblockdog on June 26, 2008, 11:59:48 AM
Hi Omega!
Thank you for your focus. Please allow me a short period of time to reply. (a few hours...maybe a day). I feel your questionings deserve researched, detailed reasonings; For that: May I premeditate & respond with the utmost of my limitations?  Personal experience with the original devices - I stumbled; yet stood & fell....  R&D proceedure gets a bit verbose but, more.....
(In thought, and shall return........Ronnie

OK....ahh given the nature of this thing....I've begun production on a 4th model. Considering all the questions that have come in and all you wonderful people....you've helped me in more ways than I have yet to even realize. I've been terribly stubborn to want only to produce the "next" one with strict descipline to measuremnts and so much tehchnical jazz that; I even remember from the beginning that (for me) that method was futile. Last night I began production on this next effort in hopes to regain and expand upon details. I began video coverage this morning and may post certain segments as this thing proceeds.  Omega; Please ask me stuff. Continue to. You help me focus. I'll do what I can. As well, make suggestions even through what is "seen" or "unseen."  I appreciate your interests and hope to do my part to the best of what is given me. (I'm still trying to compose in my mind how to answer what you have asked at this point!)  Perhaps read the comments posted on youtube? (I will review there too) and I'll try searching through some specific communications I've had regarding the same particularities. There are postings on HERE that are similar. (The graphic which the "piston" travels within a chamber in magnetic fields through an "orbit" like that of a comet.) It appears to have incorporated elements of all three models I posted on ytube. I FEEL THERE IS SOMETHING THERE. I wanted (back then)  to incorporate some form of that design but I simply didn't have the substance resources in front of my face to stop.  There is DEFINITELY something noteworthy about that element of theory in design. IT WAS VIOLENT and excited enough to tear into the nearby wall.    More to come my friend....and tell me stuff (if you will)  I'm a newbie and don't even know where my own kindergarden, sand box is; much more if there's sand in it or not.    Kind regards to you and yours, Ronnie

I am working with Alan and our efforts contain matters which must be in all considerations of agreements we hold. I'll be showing clips of the world I stummble through and hope to befriend all those of yous who like to be friends.......
All things are possible

Omega_0

Quote from: itsblockdog on June 27, 2008, 10:04:48 AM
OK....ahh given the nature of this thing....I've begun production on a 4th model.

Thats a big news. 4th model cool. :)

Although I have no idea what it'll be like but in my humble opinion, at this stage there is no need of making a megawatt generator or showing the grand theories on which it should work or making complicated designs. I'm talking from experience of what I've seen. It fails and takes a lot of money and time.
I'd wish that you keep it very very simple. A wheel, a connecting rod and a magnet. No electronics, no motors etc etc. Remember that you need to show a wheel which goes 360 degree when you let go and does it a few times. Thats all. It need not be a perpetual machine, just an OU demo.
If you are worried that it will not be useful and people will take it as a toy, dont worry. There are immensely talented engineers around the world and they will create huge generators once the principle is shown.

Please document and measure everything, the weights, lengths, dimensions etc etc BEFORE you assemble, because you wouldn't like to disassemble it just to tell others what the weights were. :)
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

itsblockdog

Hi...Thanks for the suggestions. (I got no ambition to even approach making this thing into some hoover damn generator, nor theories or suggestions or even weak discussions that this thing could at this level.. You're talking my language: simple as possible. All the resources I have are as "punk" as all the others. There's just more piles of it, all in one place (instead of having to hit the streets of NY every Tuesday for certain items of trash.) Thanks for the focused guidance. My descipline has been horrid regarding details and measurements. I don't mind being mocked and ridiculed "a kook," neither do I become intimidated or discouraged by "absolute facts understood by man." A few things look a bit different at this point but, I see a basic shot at the thing beginning to appear. Even regarding it a toy that mimics, it reminds me of an awkward, stumbling robot that doesn't need to be wound. Ya just give it a little shove and it gimps on it's merry little way....Thanks for the advice!  Kind regards, Ronnie

Quote from: Omega_0 on June 27, 2008, 01:09:05 PM
Thats a big news. 4th model cool. :)

Although I have no idea what it'll be like but in my humble opinion, at this stage there is no need of making a megawatt generator or showing the grand theories on which it should work or making complicated designs. I'm talking from experience of what I've seen. It fails and takes a lot of money and time.
I'd wish that you keep it very very simple. A wheel, a connecting rod and a magnet. No electronics, no motors etc etc. Remember that you need to show a wheel which goes 360 degree when you let go and does it a few times. Thats all. It need not be a perpetual machine, just an OU demo.
If you are worried that it will not be useful and people will take it as a toy, dont worry. There are immensely talented engineers around the world and they will create huge generators once the principle is shown.

Please document and measure everything, the weights, lengths, dimensions etc etc BEFORE you assemble, because you wouldn't like to disassemble it just to tell others what the weights were. :)

All things are possible