Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Magnetic Motor

Started by TheOne, March 29, 2008, 12:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Omega_0

You have two inventors. The original and myself. I am in the proses of working with Ronnie on a new version of what he has done and combining with what I have done and I can do.  I was going to wait till after I finished my personal projects but after talking with Ronnie today it has been decided to build it with at the same time as one of my others this weekend.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

CLaNZeR

Quote from: AB Hammer on June 25, 2008, 04:44:14 PM
Omega_0

You have two inventors. The original and myself. I am in the proses of working with Ronnie on a new version of what he has done and combining with what I have done and I can do.  I was going to wait till after I finished my personal projects but after talking with Ronnie today it has been decided to build it with at the same time as one of my others this weekend.

@AB

So are you saying to hold back till the weekend, as you have new details?
If so then I will hold back and see what your new invention on the back of the original has to offer, rather than going for the original design.

Cheers

Sean.
http://www.overunity.org.uk

Omega_0

Well, AB, thats a good news...
I wish you all the best.

Please post your progress.
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

gwhy!

Quote from: CLaNZeR on June 25, 2008, 03:03:07 PM
Hi Gwhy!

Good graphics mate, well done.

Sorry to say the Tri-Gate lacks one thing and that is Torque, Okay you can added stronger magnets etc, but you then increase the size of wheel etc etc to match.

But good idea as I know exactly where you were coming from apart from you would have to rotate the middle magnet before the roller could do the down stroke.

Hi Sean,
    I think you may be correct about the torque but from some other test that I have done its not to difficult to increase just by increasing the dia and length of the roller mag. The middle mag will not have to rotate as there are two sets of trigates one pushing and one pulling , the drawing is not to scale and the end of the arm will not make a perfect eclipital motion more like a triangular motion. I have quickly tested this on a horizontal plane with one con rod and from a standing start it will be pushed around for about  260 degrees and stops slowly then just sits there it doesn't get pulled back the other way and when the trigates are setup correctly there is very little effort needed to tickle the middle mag back to the start. I am gonna make a crank so I can mount 2 con rods the the theory is it will fill in the missing degrees with a little bit extra  ;)

itsblockdog

Hi Omega!
Thank you for your focus. Please allow me a short period of time to reply. (a few hours...maybe a day). I feel your questionings deserve researched, detailed reasonings; For that: May I premeditate & respond with the utmost of my limitations?  Personal experience with the original devices - I stumbled; yet stood & fell....  R&D proceedure gets a bit verbose but, more.....
(In thought, and shall return........Ronnie

Quote from: Omega_0 on June 25, 2008, 04:02:48 PM
Hi Ronnie,
Most welcome. :)

I found your setup most interesting. It actually went full 360 degree (and more) with just a slight push, which means a LOT ! No body has done that before.
In the first part of the video, I can see the wheel turning and almost coming to a stop when the magnet below pulls it back again....

So my first question obviously is - as you know the setup better why don't you try to recreate it again ? Its only a wheel and a magnet afterall. For you it should not take more than an hour, for the rest, it may take many weeks to hit the right combination.

I see the in the first part, it worked without a wobble (elliptical path), so I based my model on that. If it must have a wobble, we just need to directly connect the rod to the magnet, skipping the restrictive slot.

I also see that in the first part, the bottom magnet is placed at an offset (not directly below the "piston"). While in the second part (crude setup), its directly below it. So we have at least two configurations. Only experiments can determine which one works best.....
So we may need to build both.

You are saying something about pole reversal, can you describe it more please?
All things are possible