Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Magnetic Motor

Started by TheOne, March 29, 2008, 12:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLaNZeR

Quote from: Omega_0 on June 23, 2008, 07:36:15 AM
Just an idea...on how to implement this wheel.

@Omega

Fantastic Graphics mate, well done for the time and effort, excellent job.

Cheers

Sean.
http://www.overunity.org.uk

CLaNZeR

Hi Gwhy!

Good graphics mate, well done.

Sorry to say the Tri-Gate lacks one thing and that is Torque, Okay you can added stronger magnets etc, but you then increase the size of wheel etc etc to match.

But good idea as I know exactly where you were coming from apart from you would have to rotate the middle magnet before the roller could do the down stroke.

Quote from: gwhy! on June 23, 2008, 09:03:53 AM
Hi Sean,
I had a very quick play with this setup when the link was first posted very intresting but more to the point it did start me thinking again about tri-gate arrays and what if's. The rod end takes a elliptical motion so why not fix a roller mag on the end of the rod then have 2 fixed sets arrays at the bottom either side of the roller mag pushing the rod up on one side then pulling down on the other then then lay the whole thing flat so it will not have to fight gravity. It is something I do intend to have a play with. I hope you know what I am trying to say.    If not and your intrested let me know and i will try a draw it for you.

edit: managed to draw something up quick to try and show what I mean.

CLaNZeR

Quote from: Omega_0 on June 24, 2008, 01:35:40 AM
broli, good thinking on the shield , but perhaps its too big as shown here and will disrupt the wheel's balance. It may not spin at all with this much load.
Now I'm thinking the earlier design was a bit rigid. It must have the wobble.

Got to agree here, cool idea Broli and can see a simple steel shield being usefull on the upward stroke to alow release.
ummm got me thinking now.

itsblockdog

Quote from: AB Hammer on June 23, 2008, 05:01:56 PM
I will be curious to see how the trigate work with it.

@Omega_0

I looked at your animation and it seems to me using two magnets that attract may be a little tough on the return.

Hi Alan,
I hope this communication does not appear intrusive. I'm stumbling my way through here and found you. Thank you again for your kindness. I'm trying to get sav vy to this site..... (I'm a "newbie?")    All the best to you and yours.
Kind regards, Ronnie
All things are possible

CLaNZeR

Welcome to the forums Ronnie

Well you have got our attention and this weekend I will be trying a Bike Wheel. As the Missus pointed out the other day, the kids bikes are in the shed and they never use them, so will pinch a wheel or two LOL!

Have you not tried to build this since Ronnie?

Cheers

Sean.

Quote from: itsblockdog on June 25, 2008, 02:30:24 PM
Hi, My name is Ronnie...... (itsblockdog)   the gravity/mag/wheel/device is on youtube. Please forgive me if this communication appears intrusive. I humbly hope to extend my hand in friendship. (I must not presume deeper readings within posted conversation but, "a bit rigid" YES. Of my experience to "it" ..... IT demanded for the "wobble" in effect of the "orbit" IT would travel. The "wobble" was the physical action, point of exchange, (in polarities) as the magnetic fields switched from attraction to repelling. The "orbit" was one like that of a comet.(These are only statements in regard to what I eveluate, limited to my own reasoning.)  I hope to make your aquaintence.

Kind regards, Ronnie