Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Magnetic Motor

Started by TheOne, March 29, 2008, 12:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsblockdog

Thanks....had to arrange some settings like you said...."bumps" up right away now  :)
Quote from: AB Hammer on July 15, 2008, 07:30:01 PM
Bump

All things are possible

itsblockdog

Well..."bump" came in more ways than site position...got the comet hooked up (finally). Had to study Keplers orbit displays and mix in a bit of Haley's slingshot around the sun, plus the analemma "figure 8" light pattern.....subtle that it's an 8 pattern (looks oval) but if you stretch out an 8 up & down about 30 degrees the switch sings right through the crossover like a little "thank you for the push on on a kids swing goin up." I don't think my "living room " has ever been filled with so much crap. Best thing for me to do is to not manipulate it nor add a load of minestroni in, thinking this or that will be better. All the distractions of ambitious desires to goal "more" from it's elemental size hinders the simple purpose of what it simply does: mimic .... period. Crude as punk vacuum brain. Slop bearing metal against plastic, contact rubber cement...used a floor shift knob for a weight.....about as sophisticated as sawing wood with a hammer. I've been down this road before and if there is anything simpler, I may as well use paint to glue it on the rug. The REALLY wierd part is; my girlfriend. She's been in an alcohol rehab program for 2 1/2 years and she relapsed just before the holiday. She drilled me just a few minutes ago about "what the hell is this wheel for and what does it do? and why is all this crap everywhere? Then said, I just don't think you're right for me and hung up tonight. You know the picture you painted about when to be excited? I DO NOT know why or what it is about having to explain reason of an object that is so completely out of understanding. I don't need to understand it. It just does a thing. I can't measure and weigh and determine exact horseshit before the horse shits. NOW, I can take it apart a zillion times and do all that list of homework. So there it ticks. A couple of hours now. Squeeks like a mouse being stepped on with a tickey little pop in rythum. Girlfriend's gone and history repeats itself. Maybe tomorrow will be a good time to leave town a while. I'm ok. Just need a break. What goods all this crap if there's nobody to share it to and with? Ahhh, maybe it'll break in a minute anyway. I think I've got some corn oil I can slop on that plastic squeek. What a night. Thanks for the talk today. I feel kinda sick too. Talk with ya after while. Hope yo get to feeling better.
Kind regards,
Ronnie

Bump

All things are possible

itsblockdog

Hi,
Hey...I was trying to post this to general message board but, obvious I still don't know what th heck I'm doing . Here was my subject title: and the body......

(BONDING Neodyne magnets to: (I need to bond a 1" Neo. to a 3mm shaft. Please HELP?)

I've tried various obvious things....epoxys, cast in rubber enclosures, etc. The Magnet is SO strong It expells itself from it's position. Either totally; and flies accross the room (DANGER) or it will "shift" inside it's enclosure in force to a polarity that is unacceptable for purpose. It's nickle plated and will even scar the plating as I continue these different methods of my own trials. This is my first experiences with these type magnets and they are marvelous. However, somebody out there knows something to suggest to me? Please, that I may proceed with a quicker means....regarding my own limits of budget and knowledge?  As I continue down roads where you have traveled....I am destroying things around my environment (including distortions upon my own project.) Could someone suggest things to me. Thank you for these considerations.

Kind regards, Ronnie

got any ideas? I asked Omega the same.... (Still a newbie me)   Help?

Bump

All things are possible

therealrasta

Quote from: itsblockdog on July 17, 2008, 02:24:03 AM
Hi,
Hey...I was trying to post this to general message board but, obvious I still don't know what th heck I'm doing . Here was my subject title: and the body......

(BONDING Neodyne magnets to: (I need to bond a 1" Neo. to a 3mm shaft. Please HELP?)

I've tried various obvious things....epoxys, cast in rubber enclosures, etc. The Magnet is SO strong It expells itself from it's position. Either totally; and flies accross the room (DANGER) or it will "shift" inside it's enclosure in force to a polarity that is unacceptable for purpose. It's nickle plated and will even scar the plating as I continue these different methods of my own trials. This is my first experiences with these type magnets and they are marvelous. However, somebody out there knows something to suggest to me? Please, that I may proceed with a quicker means....regarding my own limits of budget and knowledge?  As I continue down roads where you have traveled....I am destroying things around my environment (including distortions upon my own project.) Could someone suggest things to me. Thank you for these considerations.

Kind regards, Ronnie

got any ideas? I asked Omega the same.... (Still a newbie me)   Help?

Your most likely going to have to strip the plating off... Most important factor when bonding is how clean the surface of the magnet and what your bonding it to is.. Such as body oils, dust, etc..  Check this link.. I think it may help you.

http://www.mceproducts.com/knowledge-base/article/article-dtl.asp?id=67

Omega_0

itsblockdog,

I replied to your message, please check the inbox here.

I hope the replication is going nicely. Some pics or vids would be nice. (From yourself or AB)

Meanwhile I guess Clanzer has given up on this wheel, because I saw his bike wheel dismantled and re-used for that mondersek (sp?) wheel. Clanzer what happened ?

Anyway, he uploaded this gem  recently -
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xuZcHVT5YRs

I always thought that this uses the little vibrations of the hand (as shown in original video by the inventor) to get it spinning. And no one had shown it going with a fixed stator (i.e. not holding it in one's hand).
This is baffling and I wonder why everyone is silent over this. Did I miss something ???
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison