Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OU.com rules! Stefan is the man.

Started by konduct, March 29, 2008, 07:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Localjoe

I guess im just a happy member knonduct. O well say what you wish and have a nice day remember a nice day  ;) :)
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

konduct

Well...it's been fun...I'm sure this will get bumped around or deleted. Whatever. Stefan may have succumb to the HAARP Rays and caught a bad case of stupid. 

I know that I am an asshole. I was born that way and have learned to accept it. But I only use my super asshole powers when someone else is too scared to use their own. The mental programming of a politically correct society has made most of the people in this world sheep...afraid to say anything. I always say live love and laugh. But demand respect. By Stefan allowing myself or Omnibutt to operate like this shows a remarkable lack of respect for members here or even himself or his work. At any rate, it's too painful for me to watch as often as I'd like to visit here. People have repeatedly requested Omnibutt's banishment, but for some reason, whatever it may be, he is left to do his thing.

And BTW...I've said equally rude things to the CEO of Steorn more than once. I'm still in their secret little club. Always question authority. They work for you, not the other way around.

FreeEnergy

:o wow lol i can't believe this thread lol  :D

we'll see how long this thread lasts lol.

Pirate88179

@ konduct:

First, chill the "F" out!  Yes, Omnibus can be frustrating but, I look at it as tuition to be here to interact with all of the other smart people here.  Some people are dicks.  Some are great.  The rest are in between and it is us that decide if we want to remain here or not.  I thank Stefan every day for this site.  I have learned so much more, and met so many great people since being on here than I could have if I attended MIT.  Why not buy Omnibus a beer and discuss your differences?  He is opinionated for sure, but, he is on this site and I believe he has good intentions, as do we all. (I hope)

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Localjoe

@Konduct

The most important thread to visit is The Lee Tesung Lead Out theory. All your dire questions will be answered there
                                                                                                        Love Mankind
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..