Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OU.com rules! Stefan is the man.

Started by konduct, March 29, 2008, 07:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulbz

Quote from: helmut on March 30, 2008, 08:51:43 AM
@Konduct
I see you out of control.
Your Comments and statements are a terror on the Forum.
You are the only one,who gives the Forum a ugly stamp.
Go to a Doctor and ask for threatment.

helmut

As I stated earlier, we should try to make a positive of this negative vibe.

"Hmmm.... Now where did I leave that rather large trout fish !".... helmut !, come ere !... *Slaps helmut with the trout*

If it is up to me,i want stefan to close this threat.
As i know this forum is free to everyone.....as long as the behave is according to the rules.
Everyone who sined in , has declared to accsept the rules.
so i ask you Bulbz:
whats wrong with my comment?

helmut

I'm not saying anything about your actual comment. I was just trying to state a point that all the time people are fanning the flames, the fire will get bigger. Just dont take me seriously though, I'm only trying to cheer things up a bit by diverting the attention away from the argument. Hopefully, this might allow the argument to die out.

Remember though... If you light the fuse, expect the bomb to go bang.

We are supposed to be here for the quest for free energy. Succeding this quest will disperse the need for oil, and hopefully preventing wars. How are we supposed to prevent these wars, if we cannot be in harmony in this overunity community. All the time we are fighting, we are not experimenting.
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

0c

There are other forums for Magnetic Motors. Most of them are begging for attention. I'm sure they would pick up if some interesting ideas and discussions started appearing on them. The worthwhile information from this site can be Linked or mirrored over there.

http://www.overunity.org.uk/forum/
http://www.ospmm.org/forum/
http://www.fizzx.com/

My take on the Omnibus issue (and I have received more unprovoked omniabuse than most):

Omnibus is a one-trick-pony. He has discovered the "truth", that SMOT embodies the only possible way to magnetic OU. If it's not SMOT, it must be derived from SMOT ... or it's not even worth considering.

I disagree. I'm not saying the SMOT concepts won't ever work. I simply think there are other aspects of magnetism worth considering.

Overunity.com is a good place for Omnibus and for all you who value his ideas. It's not for me. I'll be spending my time over at fizzx or OSPMM. Maybe we can get some decent discussions and experiments going over there. If you ever get nostalgic for Omnibus' comments, come back here. I'll look forward to seeing you on the other forums.

OC

Localjoe

@Bulbz

My name is Boris I Know Nothing.. Have you seen natasha ?
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

bluedemon

Quote from: konduct on March 29, 2008, 07:30:42 PM
     Do what you want but by continuing to allow Omnibus to harass people here you have completely ruined the magnet motor part of this site. It has all but died and the cancer will spread to other areas of the forum soon.

Your site will die along with all the info on it. Omnibus has to be getting paid to represent the level of stupidity he perpetrates. Fuck you. You alone have allowed him to taint your site and your reputation as an administrator.

You delete my threads while allowing Omnibus to destroy everyone elses? FUCK YOU! Can you hear me now? Sprecken zi u a fucken douche?

For those who share my sentiment and would like to have a "real" forum to discuss magnet motors, let me know. I may be starting one with all of the combined information I've collected in the near future. Rest assured people like Omnibus will not be allowed to participate.

Oh...one last thing...fuck you Stefan. Retardberlin. 
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Why arn't you spending your hard earned time setting up a site that you feel worthy?  Its not like you are paying for access.  There are too many fucking people in this world that feel they are entitled to things they do not earn.  Be greatful that stepan is being generous and stop being an asshole.  Asshole!

Bulbz

Quote from: Localjoe on March 30, 2008, 01:08:48 PM
@Bulbz

My name is Boris I Know Nothing.. Have you seen natasha ?

Ere !... Sorry Boris... I thought your name was Joe, judging by your username Localjoe  :-[.

No, I have not seen natasha, who's she ?.
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.