Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OU.com rules! Stefan is the man.

Started by konduct, March 29, 2008, 07:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

konduct

Do what you want but by continuing to allow Omnibus to harass people here you have completely ruined the magnet motor part of this site. It has all but died and the cancer will spread to other areas of the forum soon.

Your site will die along with all the info on it. Omnibus has to be getting paid to represent the level of stupidity he perpetrates. Fuck you. You alone have allowed him to taint your site and your reputation as an administrator.

You delete my threads while allowing Omnibus to destroy everyone elses? FUCK YOU! Can you hear me now? Sprecken zi u a fucken douche?

For those who share my sentiment and would like to have a "real" forum to discuss magnet motors, let me know. I may be starting one with all of the combined information I've collected in the near future. Rest assured people like Omnibus will not be allowed to participate.

Oh...one last thing...fuck you Stefan. Retardberlin. 
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Bulbz

Quote from: konduct on March 29, 2008, 07:30:42 PM
     Do what you want but by continuing to allow Omnibus to harass people here you have completely ruined the magnet motor part of this site. It has all but died and the cancer will spread to other areas of the forum soon.

Your site will die along with all the info on it. Omnibus has to be getting paid to represent the level of stupidity he perpetrates. Fuck you. You alone have allowed him to taint your site and your reputation as an administrator.

You delete my threads while allowing Omnibus to destroy everyone elses? FUCK YOU! Can you hear me now? Sprecken zi u a fucken douche?

For those who share my sentiment and would like to have a "real" forum to discuss magnet motors, let me know. I may be starting one with all of the combined information I've collected in the near future. Rest assured people like Omnibus will not be allowed to participate.

Oh...one last thing...fuck you Stefan. Retardberlin. 
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Hmmm... Strong words... But calling him "Stefan. Retardberlin", is a bit below the belt though, isn't it ?.
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

konduct

Maybe. Whatever. Making us deal with Omnibus is worse. If Stefan only gets a taste of what we have to put up with then we have a little step toward resolve. I personally don't care what is thought about my words. If you don't want to get hit below the belt then protect your nuts!

Localjoe

Look ASSHOLE This FREE SITE wouldnt be here without STEFAN so you should thank him for allowing you to be here
all other comments are meaningless this is his site.. private in a sense and public so piss off and just let omnibus be.  its not like hes calling your home or spamming your mail .. be real
                                                                                                         Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

tinu

He, he!

Magnet motors can?t possibly work. So, imho don?t even bother to open a forum about magnet motors unless you want to have another omnibus there to keep it alive. You may even need to pay that omnibus for his ?services?. What about that?

As for the rest of your post, I imagine phone is ringing already, and the whole thread will again just vanish. My guess: thousands of insults (like >2k?!) may just count less than yours one. (Especially considering the first paragraph above) Be that the case, good luck and hopefully we?ll met again in the future. One aspect is clear to me: since omnibuses here, the level of this forum is rapidly going down. And once a good member is leaving, it will not come back, neither will treat this site with any respect whatsoever.

By the way: deleting a thread is most undemocratic. I was unpleasantly surprised seeing it happening here more than once and I protested when it happened last time (with your thread) but my thoughts were that the whole story was somehow dealt with your agreement (eventually forcefully agreement, under the threat of your exclusion)

Cheers,
Tinu