Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OU.com rules! Stefan is the man.

Started by konduct, March 29, 2008, 07:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Localjoe

Now ive got that freakin Rob Base song in my head It takes two to make a thing go right owww

On that note i second mental breakdowns recomendation to listen to some tunes and grab a lil tang.  And well if ya play an insturment go immerse yourself in that for a while, ive found it erases all else around you but you and the insturment .. interesting power they have
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

leeroyjenkinsii

I don't care what any of you say or think.  I like chicken, I always have and I always will.  I don't care if Stefan, omnibus or konduct tell me it is not right to enjoy a good chicken dinner.  I will in spite of them.  Chicken is delicious and is meant to be enjoyed.  So go frick yourself you bad fellers--I'm eating chicken NOW!!  HA!!!

Pirate88179

It has been proven that chicken is not overunity.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

TCs Cycles

hmmm,,, electric motors work, why now magnetic motors....isnt that what an electric motor actually is? reverse it, and you have a generator,,,

on the other hand,, Ive only been here a short time, but I think I will leave to another place, because I have seen alot of stupid stuff going on here,, I dont need help like that.. hope you all enjoy...

And Chicken tastes great, who is to tell other people how to do things or what they can eat... WTF...

not_a_mib

Judging by the language around here, someone must have accidentally installed the Redneck Rampage Cuss Pack [1] into their web browser rather than the game directory.

To keep this group suitable for family reading, everyone should watch their ****in' language before some net-nanny ***** blocks it.  (Oops!)  ;)

1.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redneck_Rampage