Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hidding in plain sight

Started by vincent68, March 31, 2008, 03:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdubdipr

it only takes 2 seconds to charge a battery on a car charger... yes im serious ive been doing that for years alkaline or nickel cadium it deosnt matter . 12v 6 amps  haha 2-3 seconds
thats just what i think...

infringer

on a car battery charger??? WTF I suppose you take some type of precautions done inside a plexiglass container with gloves to prevent leakage or explosion????

Hrmmm crazy I almost wanna try it lol...

USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN TRYING SOMETHING LIKE THIS IF YOU CANNOT PROTECT YOURSELF DO NOT TRY IT!!!
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

pese

Jes , i know. that seriosly, you can do it.
But you can not overvieuw the time of chrge.
time mulitlied with charge (amps) = ma/h

to overload the cell.

slowly load,, its better to control and overview it
Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

jikwan

this is absolutly hilarious  watch right to the end!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcC8BuFj21Q

what about sealing pos end with resin that would make it equal
to the proper rechargable batt
pos end is where its the weakest
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

MeggerMan

As a kid I used to strap a single 1.5v cell across the terminals of a 12v car battery and walk away while it fizzed and eventually went bang and blew it's self to pieces. I would say 12V car battery with a lot of current could detonate a cell in about 5 seconds.

Charging a 1.5V cell at 12V is just asking for trouble and 12V at 6Amps for 3 seconds is unlikely to put much into the battery in terms of amp hours.
I think it works out at about 40mA/Hr:

12V * 6A * 3 / 3600 = 0.06 Watt hours or 60mW for one hour.
0.06 / 1.5V =Ã,  0.04 A/hr or 40mA/Hr

Far better off with a Ni-MH battery, currently are up to 3000mAHr on an AA cell, some devices like LCD clocks/weather stations do not like the lower voltage of 1.2V and show very dim segments on the LCD and state the battery is exhausted.Ã,  Vapextech and Golden Peak (GP) are both good.

(edit I watched the vid posted above, so instead of performing the experiment in his bedroom he decides to do it in the kitchen where you would normally prepare food, obviously a contender for the Darwin awards and like the film "The Blair Witch Project", the end could not come soon enough... ;) )

Regards
Rob