Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Has anyone heard from Hans von Lieven lately?

Started by Pirate88179, April 01, 2008, 01:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jikwan

shr
out of respect to the great tech hans and for this thread to be about his welfare
ill meet you on the GOVERNMENT thread if you wish
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

Pirate88179

Sevich:

Yes, that's exactly what I was looking for.  I was going to try to call but my cell provider was not sure if I could even call out of the country or not. I only use a cell for calls and my landline has no long distance on it and is used for fax and dsl for the business.  I have been told I can use skype but I have tried that before with not good results...it was a waste of money.  Please let us know if you find out anything.  I am not suggesting stopping by, I would think a phone call should do it.  Thank you very much.

@ Others:

Of course Hans is an adult and can come and go from whatever forum he wants with no explanation needed for anyone. That is not the point.  The point is that he lives alone and I am concerned for his welfare.  I have lost three people this year that I was close to and I just wanted to make sure he was ok, that's all.  It's like me, for example, if I died today, not that anyone on here should care, there is no one I know of that would get on my computer and tell any of my contacts about it.  Maybe he is on holiday, I hope he is.  My private e-mails have gone unanswered which makes me concerned...that's all.  To everyone that understands where I am coming from, I thank you.  We will wait and see what sevich might be able to turn up.  Thank you.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

shruggedatlas

Quote from: Pirate88179 on April 03, 2008, 02:30:05 PM
Sevich:

Yes, that's exactly what I was looking for.  I was going to try to call but my cell provider was not sure if I could even call out of the country or not. I only use a cell for calls and my landline has no long distance on it and is used for fax and dsl for the business.  I have been told I can use skype but I have tried that before with not good results...it was a waste of money.  Please let us know if you find out anything.  I am not suggesting stopping by, I would think a phone call should do it.  Thank you very much.

@ Others:

Of course Hans is an adult and can come and go from whatever forum he wants with no explanation needed for anyone. That is not the point.  The point is that he lives alone and I am concerned for his welfare.  I have lost three people this year that I was close to and I just wanted to make sure he was ok, that's all.  It's like me, for example, if I died today, not that anyone on here should care, there is no one I know of that would get on my computer and tell any of my contacts about it.  Maybe he is on holiday, I hope he is.  My private e-mails have gone unanswered which makes me concerned...that's all.  To everyone that understands where I am coming from, I thank you.  We will wait and see what sevich might be able to turn up.  Thank you.

Bill

I agree that being concerned about Hans is a good and proper thing.  Good luck with your efforts to contact him.

helmut

@Pirate
Just a Moment ago i finished the last try to get Hans on the phone.
The bell was on for about a minute,but nobody answerd the call.

Later i will try again.

I think that somebody near his Home can ask a neighbour for information.
(by telephone)

helmut

sevich

hi all,

Yes!  the same thing is happening. I've phoned him today at 10:00am and just now at 12:30pm..... no luck  (phone keeps ringing ??? )

I'll make a call to the nearest hospital in the area to see if he's there ?