Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Has anyone heard from Hans von Lieven lately?

Started by Pirate88179, April 01, 2008, 01:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChileanOne

I am getting quite worried by Hans right now. I am not a prolific poster but Hans has been always a good read, and if something bad has happened to him, I think he deserves our help and care.

Regards.

ChileanOne

I am getting quite worried by Hans right now. I am not a prolific poster but Hans has been always a good read, and if something bad has happened to him, I think he deserves our help and care.

Regards.

wattsup

Didn't Hans talk to someone on the board in January (I think) with a discussion on ether (I think) and he mentioned he would see him in Europe for a seminar or something like that. I'm trying to think of who and I think it was when he talked to scotty or scotty1 about Leedskalin.

I think someone should open a thread in the news section called Absence Notifications where you can go and post your absence dates so poeple here don't get all worried, most often for no reason.

Anyways, Hans is a very able and astute person and I am sure he would not find himself in a precarious situation, alone or otherwise, and if he is not here on the board, it's because he's probably having such a good time somewhere else. hehe

Pirate88179

@ Wattsup:

Yes, that is exactly why I started this topic.  I was hoping that someone might have information of the type you just suggested.  I also thought someone might know him locally and could fill us in.  I checked all of the posts I could find by him (certainly not all of them) but did not see anything like that but that does not mean anything.  I hope he is off to Europe sampling some good beer.  We will see what other information comes in.  Thanks.

Sevich and Helmut:

I know your efforts are appreciated.  Hopefully we will hear what the neighbors might know.  As I said above, I hope he is on Holiday.  If that turns out to be the case, he will be pissed at me for starting this topic but, he will also know a lot of us care about each other. (He won't be mad long if at all really)  Thank you.

Bill

See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

sevich

Hi all,

I've just received a phone call that Hans is alive and well (thank God). No other details were given although I was asked numerous questions about my interest in this instance, in which I replied that a forum topic was created due to concerns for his absence (safety)