Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Bessler Quest

Started by Alexioco, April 01, 2008, 09:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dgraphic911

p-motion
Do you know anyone that lifts weights ? If so, maybe you could borrow a couple of weights from them ?
I think the weights you are using are to lite. In our terms, your over balance has less than 3 ounces of force. That is not much to be working with.

Are you saying i need to excersise?  ;D
Please show me your 3 ounce calculation, I am using 2" lead weights on a 2 foot wheel. On besslers 12 foor wheel the weight on this scale would be over a foot round corcle of lead, Have you any clue how heavy that would be, on a scale  model lead woule be the heaviest medium that you could possibly use, i'm sure my weights are to big if anything.

700 grams, overweight by 10%, would be 70 grams, is that 3 ounces ? Please tell me, i am not good at math,.

erickdt

If the proportions remain the same the scale shouldn't matter. In other words a leverage differential of 1:10 is no different than a leverage differential of 10:100. The same principle applies to the mass of the weights. No matter what their mass is the ammount of torque they will produce will be the same because in either case the leverage differential is the same.

Dgraphic911

One thing about the wheel. It is solid. If you have 70 grams of net force and 1400 grams of weight, that is a 20:1 ratio. The wood for the wheel could make it 40:1.

Statements like that confuse me, how is the wheel an issue, the wheel weighs 700 grams also :)

But the same experiments as you say can be carried out on a board,( al balance beam in my case) and i believe they show the same result, the Weight of the wheel is a non issue , a 1 gram weight or a 700 gram weight out of balance by 10% shows the same resulting positioning and rest areas with different mechs.

P-motion, when you visit your friend/family that has some scrap wood for you to manipulate please let me know the reuslts of your Experiment.

@alex

My positive thoughts are with you this wekend as you try your new idea that came to you in the middle of the night, can't wait to hear what happened.

D

FatBird

I found this old Free Energy Indian Wheel on the Peswiki site.  It said that grooves were cut out into the wood for small weights (small round stones?) to slide back & forth as the Wheel revolved.

I am not an expert, but couldn't a person attach lengths of Plastic Pipe, half filled with Water, to a Wood Wheel?  These lengths of Plastic Pipe would be attached right where the photo shows the old grooves.

Of course, the ends of each pipe would be sealed with plastic caps to keep the water in.

Plus, it seems like the OUTPUT could be DOUBLED by placing a Second Set of Pipes on the Back Side of the Wood in Identical Positions.

Comments welcome.

Alexioco

Quote from: Dgraphic911 on April 11, 2008, 09:03:38 AM
One thing about the wheel. It is solid. If you have 70 grams of net force and 1400 grams of weight, that is a 20:1 ratio. The wood for the wheel could make it 40:1.

Statements like that confuse me, how is the wheel an issue, the wheel weighs 700 grams also :)

But the same experiments as you say can be carried out on a board,( al balance beam in my case) and i believe they show the same result, the Weight of the wheel is a non issue , a 1 gram weight or a 700 gram weight out of balance by 10% shows the same resulting positioning and rest areas with different mechs.

P-motion, when you visit your friend/family that has some scrap wood for you to manipulate please let me know the reuslts of your Experiment.

@alex

My positive thoughts are with you this wekend as you try your new idea that came to you in the middle of the night, can't wait to hear what happened.

D

Thanks for your interest :)

I have indeed nearly built it, this is what I have learned from my wheel.

Perpetual Motion Rules

These rules are what I have learned in designing perpetual motion wheels, my wheel does all of these.

A weight cannot be attached to a wheel.
Even though rolling weights may not be attached to a wheel, they may as well be as they keep a constant pressure on the wheel.

A weight must rise on the ascending side
of a wheel without putting its pressure on the wheel.

A light weight must raise a heavy weight
to the top of a wheel, then the heavy weight can take over.

Everything must revolve around with the wheel,
Nothing must stop.

Weights must act in pairs
through the use of an overbalanced arrangement.

Simplicity
is the key to a working wheel, if a wheel involves a complicated mechanism, then the wheel will just become more heavy.

A weight must push up
on the ascending side of a wheel.

A weight must rest
on the descending side of a wheel.

Heavy weights cannot be used to lift the prime weights
in order to turn the wheel, as the heavy weights make the prime weights obsolete.

But my wheel has encounted one problem which I am trying to fix at the moment, once its built, I will post a video of it, hopfully running...

Its so simple, you could make this in a hour or even less, but me, I have taken my time so I don?t make any mistakes, but I will just say this, I am not going to claim that it works until I have made it because one cannot be to sure if it really works until it has been built?

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.