Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Bessler Quest

Started by Alexioco, April 01, 2008, 09:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guruji

Hi Protech once I posted an offset shaft but don't know if it works. When put in practise it's a different story.  :-[
Thanks to share.

oscar

Hi all,

the attached does NOT show a working gravity wheel, but maybe the mechanism is interesting to some of you. I am trying to develop it further.

The blue cogwheel can not turn freely but is mounted using a ratchet or freewheel clutch.

You will need phantasy and/or the software "Working Model 2D" also known as "wm2d" to see the interaction of the parts.

The software is available as a torrent.
I have attached the zipped .wm2d model file.
The transmission was a '53 (Johnny Cash)

oscar

The depicted mechanism will raise its center of gravity (during the first phase of the movement).

While doing so, the relative position of the three driving weights will change. Then those three weights will automatically reset to their original relative positions - not to the original absolute (start) position, unfortunately.
wm2d-file is attached.

oscar

I tried for a long time to make everything revolve around a common axis.
I gave up on that but came across a principle which should help us to build a gravity powered motor.

I saw the following:
Some weights (black weights in attached image and video) need to be raised AGAINST the direction of rotation of the main assembly.
Please compare the two simulated assemblies in the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwwZjHfA77w

Both parts of the video show the same mechanism and same weights, the only difference being that freewheel clutches are used in part 2.
These "ratchets" block the swing of the three pendulums.
Consequently the pendulums with the black weights act as "propellers".

The propulsion effect shown in the video is very weak.

In order to increase the propulsive force, heavier black weights need to be raised without need for more energy.

How this can be done?
Well, technically the black weights in the simulated mechanism are LIFTED BY LEVERS.
The teachings of "classical mechanics" say, that when weights are ROLLED UP A RAMP, they can be transported to greater height, with the same amount of force.

Note: there is no copyright regarding the video or the mechanical principle.
Whoever likes the video may feel free to download it using keepvid.com or a similar service and/or upload it to their own channels.

lumen

I have not read this entire thread, but it looks like the last few pictures are interesting.

The concept of a gravity wheel seems a bit impossible to me except it's one of those things you just can't leave alone.
Having said that, I believe I found the answer to a working wheel!

I don't mean one that has nearly balanced operation, but one that would produce real horsepower.
There is a combination of two systems that allow for a real working Bessler Wheel, if he indeed had one.
Here is the link where I try to describe this system. Once you understand it's operation, you will see how easy it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIE2Ea45dD4&feature=youtu.be

Ok, so it can't work due to gearing, but the concept is something to ponder in a different direction!